1. When i try to use the aimtrain plugin i get this in the console
    17:59 [Error] AimTrain plugin failed to compile!
    17:59 [Error] AimTrain.cs(284,23): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend contacting the AimTrain author, I don't think that is a public plugin here. The plugin would need to be updated for Rust changes.

3. Do you know of any way that i could possibly fix that

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm sure someone can take a look at it if you upload it here.

5. Here you go :)

6. Try this.

7. Code:
    22:27 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.AimTrain.OnFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AimTrain.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

8. [Warning] A plugin has polluted the global namespace by defining Zone: AimTrain

[Warning] A plugin has polluted the global namespace by defining Bot: AimTrain

[Warning] A plugin has polluted the global namespace by defining

[Oxide] 17:35 [Warning] Calling 'OnFrame' on 'AimTrain v0.1.0' took average 9205ms

9. well did someone fix this ???
    i did try both of the uploaded things but no one of these works always the same:"[Error] AimTrain.cs(284,23): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments"

10. Try this one

11. I've recently been trying to get better at rust so i tried to install a plugin onto my server called AimBotz. My server is working with oxide but i cant seem to install this one. Not getting any errors or anything but when i go to use the plugin the features don't work. I've tried for a good few hours and need help. It's a .cs file which might have something to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  12. okay btw i works for me i downloaded the wrong version of it.
    CRP carl if u want to run this plugin u need to install the oxide version for your dedicated server

than extract it in your rust server and the most "important" thing is your batch script to start the server

btw my is running perfectly u can add me on steam if u want and i can help you !

13. Command not found
    > oxide.reload AimTrain
    Error while compiling AimTrain.cs(284,23): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

Was wondering if someone could take a look at this....

14. So the modified plugin works more than the original download (this is awesome, I appreciate the fix) but it spams console with this: Gyazo - 3dc3d4521ebede1dabea0ed9ba81f4fd.gif .I'm not sure if the waypoint plugin is required but the NPCs also don't move.

Ok. I see how the movement works. That's no longer an issue. I assume the spam will stop once I restart the server?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is not a support thread for this plugin. If you are having issues with it, please contact the original author. If you have general questions on how something works, please create a new thread.