1. I was hoping to get something similar to this AutomaticAuthorization for Rust | Oxide though with doors included as well.
    e.g /ads turrets clan, /ads doors clan, /ads turrets friends,/ads tc clan, /ads tc friends, /ads tc <username>, /ads doors friends, /ads turret add <username>, /ads doors add <username>

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you requested it from that plugin's author one of the existing door sharing plugins?

3. @Wulf Just making a general request due to this plugin having multiple purposes rather than what that plugin alone does.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Would SharedDoors for Rust | Oxide not be what you want?

5. The functionality of it is just for doors and requires the members to be authorized on the cupboard. It would work if I had a plugin to authorize people one by one on my cupboards though. However that would still leave my problem with the turrets.

6. I'll pay someone to make me a plugin which you can "/share" codelocks, cupboards and turrets with your clan not just specific people
    an example of exactly the plugin im looking for is used on " connect main.memesquad.nz:28015 "
    this server allows clan members to /share and automatically authorize cupboards open locked lockers / crates and doors. login and type /share to see what i mean

7. Could someone find or make a plugin which you can "/share"codelocks, cupboards and turrets with your clan not just specific people
    an example of exactly the plugin im looking for is used on " connect main.memesquad.nz:28015 "
    this server allows clan members to /share and automatically authorize cupboards, open locked lockers / crates and doors.

(connect main.memesquad.nz:28015 and type /share to see what i mean)

i'm willing to pay for such a plugin

8. Google Dynamic Cupboard sharing. It does all of that and more ;)