1. And whereabouts do I find that? Just within my servers folders?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you don't already have it, you can make it under your server/identity/cfg folder where the other .cfg files are. Adding commands one per line here is the same as if you were using them via your .bat file.

3. Perfect, Thank you!

4. How to remove ownerid?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

removeowner STEAMID

6. hi i have a question @ Wulf , is it possible on vanilla server to set a restart message? with a count of 120 seconds?

after a restart of the server the command becomes deleted

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd have to use a third-party tool such as RustAdmin.

8. ok thx

and whats the commands ??
    i ask for a admin buddy^^

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd just have to use a normal say command.

10. like server.restart 0600 for a restart every day at 6 o clock?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468856453][/DOUBLEPOST]dosent found a auto restart command
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468856540][/DOUBLEPOST]ok ok found it sry my fail^^

11. I'm an owner on my server but cant seem to use almost any commands. All I'm trying to do is delete a wall with something like ent.kill but nothing works.

12. Why don't you try doing it the way a player does and don't use commands that are not part of a plugin

13. I have a Mod on my new server. How do i make it to he can't spawn items, fly and so on, but can only ban/kick/mute people in game?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove him as auth level 1 and use plugins instead.

15. What plugin should i use?

16. Use admin spawn plugin will stop him from getting anything from the f1 menu

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just remove the auth level/moderator and use plugins such as Player Manager for Rust | Oxide or one of the other options found in the Rust plugins section. I'd recommend browsing/searching through there for ideas.

18. i need to know what to type to let me use plug ins like kits and such .. in group Owner and name is Yoshifarian

19. in rcon
    ownerid steamid64 "Yoshifarian" "owner"
    then server.writecfg
    then relog in in game

20. thats for the rust admin right what about the oxide one ? i keep getting you dont have access to this command
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469846576][/DOUBLEPOST]Using Oxide's permission system | Oxide this thing i belive but i cant get it to work