1. So we installed an admin panel and a wipe scheduler and we did everything and put them in the right place. Yet when we type the chat command it says unknown command. Please help
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489373916][/DOUBLEPOST]P.s. Our killfeed plugin is working just not those two

2. Trouble shoot via your console (RCON) to see if any of these symptoms are present
    1. Check that the plugin is loading (when uploading the plugin, check that the console prints that it is loading the plugin)
    2. Check that there are no errors when the plugin is loading (console will give an output if there are errors)
    3. Make sure you are using the latest versions of the plugins

3. For the first thing. The other two work and it never printed anything for them so how would I check?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489375689][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay I checked and the only one not working really is this admin panel. It's not uploading when i place it in the folder

4. When you say not uploading when you place it in the folder? Is that what you mean or the plugin isn't loading when you place it? If it isn't loading when you've placed it into the folder, check your oxide/logs to see potentially what could be causing the issue.