Zone Command

Executes the commands when a player is entering a zone

Total Downloads: 1,112 - First Release: Jul 22, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 17, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. "teleport.topos $player.name 640 13 -14"
    This will not work with players? It is working with the administrators

2. Try through console. If it working, then it should work.

3. teleport.topos NickName 640 13 -14 - It is working through the console, but it does not work through the zone, but working with the administrators

4. Are you using the latest version?

5. Yes. Today plugin installed

6. Hmmm.. not tested it with teleport plugin... only with kits and some others.
    I'll test it later.

7. hello, help comman only found 1 [once or perplayer] need example always, example
    /zcmd add 33988404 ALWAYS "say blablabla"
    pleas help

8. /zcmd add 33988404 "say blablabla"
    "once", "perplayer" is not required

9. could you make it that it uses: ConsoleSystem.Run.Server.Normal
    instead of ClientCommand?
    because if you want to make someone teleport when getting in a zone, or something else, it will apply the authLevel to the player so if the player isn't allowed, it will not work.
    or maybe put it as option? dunno XD
    i edited in the plugin on my end for me use, but maybe others would like it?

10. hello, need help jeje
    need give one item all who pass through the zone

/zcmd add 74578757 [inv.giveplayer kit gun]
    not found help
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443087748,1443017414][/DOUBLEPOST]/zcmd add 74539891 inv.giveplayer $player.name kit gun

Not found, cmd ([Oxide] 11:38 AM [Info] [Give] GIVE: /give iMGXx BestialGamers.es kit gun was used)
    but no gives the kit
    help please

11. yes that's why i suggested him to use ConsoleSystem.Run.Server.Normal,
    because currently the way he uses it does as if it's the player that does the command, so if he doesnt have the rights to use the command it wont do anything.
    My way does it as if it's the server console that does the command.

12. but any user has permission to use a kit, why that does not work?

13. deer_SWAG updated Zone Command with a new update entry:

14. Did you add Reneb's suggestion above? also does it now work with Teleport?
    thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443138314][/DOUBLEPOST]FEATURE request:
    1. execute on zone exit
    2. once per player or NN times per player so if I am giving a reward they get it once per day or something like Teleport does.

15. Yep!
    Don't know.
    Okay. I will think about it.

16. if he added the code i said, yes it will: teleport.topos $player.id X Y Z

17. I want to use /zcmd in console? For example, as a plugin ZONE.
    zone <zoneid> <arg> <value>.
    zcmd add <zoneid> <command> and zcmd remove <zoneID>
    Sorry for my English

18. [Oxide] 6:56 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEnterZone' on plugin 'ZoneCommand v0.0.22' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 6:56 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneCommand.OnEnterZone (System.String ZoneID, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneCommand.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Everything works but there is here such error.

19. great work, but a feature the executes a command when all players leave a zone would be nice too

20. Is it just me or is this now broken?

Im getting this error for every ZCMD I have and the Data File goes from filled to NULL

(22:23:30) | [Oxide] 22:23 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEnterZone' on plugin 'ZoneCommand v0.0.22' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Fixed... user error.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016