This plugin executes server commands when a player is entering a zone that was set via ZoneManager or RectZones plugin.
New command system is out! (may be unstable)
How to use it:
If you want to say something to one player use sayto instead of say.
- Read FAQ about how to add commands
- /zcmd remove <zoneId> — Removes all commands for the specified zone
- /zcmd list — Shows list of all zones and their commands
- /zcmd clear — Clears data file (Deletes all zones)
- /zcmd vars — Shows all available variables
You can use this variables in your commands:
Examples:Code:$player.name - Nickname $player.id - Steam ID $player.xyz, $player.x, $player.y, $player.z - Position
Code:see on FAQ page
Executes the commands when a player is entering a zone
Total Downloads: 1,022 - First Release: Jul 22, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 17, 2017