Solved Zombie NPCs

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by bluntman, Jan 11, 2016.

1. It is already possible. We were able to make workshop skins, spawn them using their appropriate SkinID, then make an NPC plugin where "zombies" spawn in packs.

2. I'm looking for a mod zombie already done. Do you have his thanks

3. After getting a hold of Soulja he/she has stated that they are working on a private and public version. The version posted on GitHub is not completed and not currently working... I tried it on a clean server to verify.

4. I havent jumped on to check it out yet, but looks The Horde server has 60 zombies on their map---> The Horde
    Pretty neat!

5. @Togoshige I seen this server and looked at it. It was a mess with baricades blocking of zombies from moving or zombies trapped in bases even tho they talk about 24hr bans and stuff on there website. On top of that zeds are stationary unless your near by and then you run into a group of 5ish and get insta screwed and then even tho there was 7856239847562 bases there didnt seem to be 1 person online.

6. Help! I want a zombie mod such as this, or any other frickin zombie mod for a full time dedicated server. I am already running a fully modded server but bought a second for more of a theme or action server like zombies or something? Please help!!! Is there a mod for this? Can I get my hands on it? Is there a mod or mods that can be modded for this? I have discord and skype and can chat if anyone knows how or can just point me to the mods that would be super frickin awesome k? Thanks!

7. Horde people aren't willing to share/sell their zombies.

8. PM the details, Really interested in adding this to my server, Please be reasonable. I just wanna be able to have zombies around the monuments just to add more danger on my private server.

9. It's not Zombies, but if you are after more danger on your servers you could check out BotSpawn which has the ability to add Rust AI(Scientists and Murderers) at monuments/air drops and custom locations.

You can also configure their parameters, such as accuracy, damage, engagement distance, patrol distance etc etc.

10. Thank You, Ill look into it.

11. zombies are already in the game from the halloween event.U just need to enable them in your start up file.

12. halloween.enabled "true"

halloween.murdererpopulation 5 (where 5 is default value)
    This command will instantly modify the population density of Murderers, per square km.

13. I would recommend Radtown Animals for that.

You can easily manage zombies/scientists in monuments

14. So I copy and paste both of those commands?

15. Yes in your console first you type: halloween.enabled "true" and after that you type halloween.murdererpopulation 15 (15 is the population of zombies per square km). Then go a bit through Map and overall Zombies will be spawned.

16. ok thank you for this

17. i have this in my server.cfg file
    +halloween.enabled true ^
    +halloween.murdererpopulation 5 ^

18. How to spawn this in the world, i can,t fin a video. so plizz can you help my ?

19. pretty sure Rust has a prefab now for zombies but they arent finished and are really weird looking. Not sure if its true but i saw it on a server and they claimed it as a prefab that rust has so. not sure to prove it tho.