Rust Zombie hordes

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Messor93, Jan 25, 2017.

1. I saw a game mode on a server ı find the ones who did that mod msg to tham it seems they dont want to share the plugin :(.

is it possible to do such a mod like this

2. Wow another person who wants to copy another mod thats private... Why do people post videos hoping someone will reproduce it? I dont think any of the reputable coders will reproduce it for you bud.

3. Have fun finding someone that want to do it for you

4. Its the same like the crash plane thing...People have no idea or fantasy to come up with their own plugin story, but for sure want to copy private plugins... These people must run total shit servers that dont even deserve to be online... (my oponion)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  5. Wow guys calm down, he was just asking! dont have to be so rude... o.o

6. Sounds to me like he wants NPC zombies. Lots don't even know what a private plugin is. No need to criticize him, I think he got the point.

That's based off his title... (Zombie Hordes)

7. "I saw a game mode on a server ı find the ones who did that mod msg to tham it seems they dont want to share the plugin :(." He asked for it and was denied so now he wants someone to re-create it

8. U can just say "no one will do it for you". no need for "These people must run total shit servers that dont even deserve to be online... "

9. Based on the title it looks like to me he doesn't understand the zombies aren't real people playing, and he only wants the zombie method. Ask him though.

10. Wow okay. Fuck most of the people in this thread. He asked a simple question and you just start going like "These people must run total shit servers that dont even deserve to be online..." Like jesus do you even know what you are saying? I mean okay Rust has a very toxic community but even these forums?

11. Calm down he asked to have a copy of a private server idea, and you may understand that most dev here don't want to copy shit from someone to another one. If you don't understand that then in noway you may be a dev at all...