1. I'm trying to download the mod, but whenever I move the file into the plugin folder of my ftp, but it won't transfer to the config folder :( Although, all of the other plugins I downloaded do transfer.

2. /showall makes regular players game crash if they use it. I have not set their permissions to be able to use it.

But they get a large peice of red-text with an error in the upper left corner.

3. 10-15 min wait)

4. miRror updated XP Control with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1468421870][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468421964][/DOUBLEPOST]
    See: http://dl1.joxi.net/drive/2016/07/13/0003/0441/229817/17/1c3a24675e.png

5. hi nice plugin thx for your work .but can you add a command for give all players a level or give a group a start level?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

InstantXP for Rust | Oxide

7. Thank you very mutch Wulf !

8. Hello nice plugin would you be able to add this to your plugin so players could buy xp or levels from the gui shop?

You should plan to implement concurrent console commands...the request for this "will" come ;)
    This would support such cases for server rewards, to buy xp or levels by a given shop.

9. Tomorrow

10. Thank you

11. When we do /showall, the information is kind of confusing. I was lvl 22 with 404 xp points. But... it said I was lvl 23 with 482 xp points. When I did /showone for myself is said lvl 22 (which was correct) but, also said my xp points where 482 as well. I've done /showall a couple more times after I did hit 23 and its right accept for the xp points.

12. I know it. Wait next update =)

13. Im starting to touching plugins and i tried to add removexp command xD.

Now it let me do /removexp -1(or -whatever) playername
    But it doesnt remove xp xD, sure im losing smthing cause im real noob at coding , haveng coded for years.

If you add the removexp command on a future update may u check my plugin to let me know if im totally wrong or i am near of getting it?

Thx alot

Lol i deleted the main post,i requested u a removexp command :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  14. miRror updated XP Control with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1468515844][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed

Added

Later

15. Ok heres my try if it can be called so xD
    Everything work except xp dont get removed xDD so nothing works! :p thx!

Attached Files:

16. this plugin to modify the initial level of new player? All who are entering the server are gaining LVL 4 automatically

17. No, see: InstantXP for Rust | Oxide

18. GRACIAS MUY BUENO,BUEN TRABAJO

THANK YOU VERY GOOD, GOOD JOB

19. cant add or set lvl. No players found