1. miRror submitted a new resource:

XP Control - Easy tool to manipulate with players XP and LVL for admins

Read more about this resource...

2. miRror updated XP Control with a new update entry:

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 19:44 [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: XpControl
    [Oxide] 19:44 [Info] XpControl was compiled successfully in 1525ms
    [Oxide] 19:44 [Error] Unable to find main plugin class: XpControl
    [Oxide] 19:44 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: XpControl

I uploaded again, now works, tksss

4. Nice work.

You should plan to implement concurrent console commands...the request for this "will" come ;)
    This would support such cases for server rewards, to buy xp or levels by a given shop.

5. yes good idea!

6. miRror updated XP Control with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1468291324][/DOUBLEPOST]
    +)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can add console commands with the global prefix if you'd like to allow them to work as just "setlevel" and such too.

8. miRror updated XP Control with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1468292302][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks

9. nice plugine bro
    how can i give all player level can you make that and give the group like vip level
    thx for help us

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
  10. I did not find out much to the player

11. Would it be possible to add /showlvl do display the level of a player? That would be great! :)

12. Great plugin very handy but one thing that would be great is to list all players and their xp/level either online or off?

13. It is ready. Wait for updating.

14. Fixed. Wait for updating.

15. miRror updated XP Control with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1468372125][/DOUBLEPOST]
    See screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ZQnic7k.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
  16. Still not working here....... i doesn't find the player at all or it says that "this level can't be set to player. valid values 1 to 99, but i'm typing 50 so it's was suppose to work.

17. Sum of current level + desirable level has to be less than 99

18. You mean like this? player level is 14 and i want to set him 50, so i have to do setlvl player 34 or 50? Still the players not found problem persist! 80% of the time the plugin can't find the player by the name.... will try to use steam id now...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468374850][/DOUBLEPOST]Tried with steam id and nothing... still giving me the not found players message...... and i tried several ways to set the level, when it find's the player, the plugin then says that "this level can't be set to player. valid values 1 to 99"

19. /setlvl 50 YourNickName
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468376380][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Or /setlvl 50 steamid64

20. Dam what i retard i was!!!! i was using the command backwards!!! so sorry for bothering you :( dam noob mistake wtf..