Wounded Screams

Restores the screams when a player gets wounded.

Total Downloads: 2,770 - First Release: Apr 11, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. My bad. I just tested it on myself and it works. I made the mistake of thinking that this applied to the "player" dummies created by the NPC plugin.

Thank you for the quick response time :D

2. Thought I'd mention that "Press USE to scream" shows up no matter whether you have that option enabled or not.

3. Does not work for me :(

4. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

5. Version number not updated on 2.1.3 still says 2.1.2 ;-)

6. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1501161447][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's weird, i guess doing stuff at 4am isn't the best idea. :)

7. Not sure what the deal is but i put it to true and the its not screaming. everything is the same other than me editing it to true any ideas why it wont work?

8. I assume you mean ScreamOnDemand in config?

If it's set to true you must press your use key in game to scream. Set it to false if you want the classic behaviour.

9. my use key is E but when i press it nothing happens.

10. Are you sure the plugin is loaded?

Does the text above "wounded" say "press e to scream"?

11. does this only show when i am wounded? i thought the on command meant like i can scream even when im just running around. but it is working other than that

12. Nah, it's only when you're wounded.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501784167][/DOUBLEPOST]The scream sound lasts so long so you'd be able to scream and run away to flank or something before the sound has even stopped playing in the original position. Confusing for the other players. :p

13. its not working after rust-update from yesterday (DEVBLOG 171) ...

14. It works fine for me. Make sure you're using the latest version.

15. ... delete all of this plugin and will test again ... :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2017
  16. It's possible to set only 1 scream in place of different's ones?

17. Sadly not. There's only one "scream" effect, when it's spawned the client decides which random scream sound to play.

18. Oh, ok thanks :)

19. A bypass permission would be awesome on this for staff and /or vips to not scream when they're downed.

20. Interesting bit of information. When WoundedScreams is used in combination with Timber . The trees sometimes scream when they fall.

Edit. So ignore this. It's just a setting in timber.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2017