Wounded Screams

Restores the screams when a player gets wounded.

Total Downloads: 2,770 - First Release: Apr 11, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Skipcast submitted a new resource:

Wounded Screams - Restores the screams when a player gets wounded.

Read more about this resource...

2. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

3. I knew something was missing. Thanks for the plugin, good work!

4. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

5. starts spamming this after a while
    Code:
    15:41 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerWound' on plugin 'WoundedScreams v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: )
    15:41 [Stacktrace]  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_gameObject ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.WoundedScreams.OnPlayerWound (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.WoundedScreams.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Weird, i'll take a look at it.

7. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

8. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

9. just an idea... can you put a config in what you can chose if Scream or not, I mean if you are wounded then Start screaming with key E
    in other way you will not scream.

10. Now people gt stuck hearing the sound even after someone dies and sometimes you walk by a sleeper and it's screaming lol

11. I'm using the latest version (1.0.4) but sometimes the console gets filled with a spew of:
    Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    The error above appears about 5-10 times / second and drops the server FPS by about 20%.
    This started happening after installing this plugin and stopped once deactivated.

12. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

13. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1493763048][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Done :)

14. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

15. Hey I just downloaded the update and maybe I did it wrong..I changed the screamondemand to true. but it doesn't appear to work..do I need to do anything else for my players to be able to use it?

16. Make sure it's typed as ScreamOnDemand, capital letters and all. I assume you reloaded the plugin after changing to true as well?

Any errors or anything in the console?

This example config works for me:
    Code:
    {
      "ScreamOnDemand": true
    }

17. Skipcast updated Wounded Screams with a new update entry:

18. No screams wound after today Rust update.

19. The plugin seems to be broken by the new update. Please do look into it, it's an important gameplay feature!

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any errors?