Well Fed

Players start with Full Health, Hunger and Thirst

Total Downloads: 5,523 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 30, 2016

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Colon Blow submitted a new resource:

Well Fed - Players start with Full Health, Hunger and Thirst

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Simple, but works. You may want to consider prevention for abusing the restoration on connect, as people could easily use that to heal whenever.

3. Could you make a configuration file allowing people to change the hunger/thirst/health values that players spawn with? I don't want players to spawn with 1000 hunger and thirst, because that will last for ages. I want players to need to actually look for food. But this mod has lots of potential and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops and if you add any more features like configurable values for how much food refills.

4. I think this needs an update, players no longer respawning with food/water. Can anyone confirm?

I suspect it's not working for the same reason Autokit isn't working; just a hunch. Also, metabolism controller isn't working.

5. i'll start working on a better version. :)

6. nice plugin. could you maybe add support for the permission system? this would be a great vip feature :)

7. I will work on adding the permission system for this. good idea :)

8. almost done with config and permission system for this :)

9. Colon Blow updated Well Fed with a new update entry:

10. Colon Blow updated Well Fed with a new update entry:

11. can you add a option to disable wellfed on login? i only want it to happen during spawn

12. sure, i'll work on adding it to the config to enable/disable for each spawn and login.

13. Colon Blow updated Well Fed with a new update entry:

14. Hi. I cant figure it out. Do i have to set permission before it can work ? I want people who joins first time, to get full life.

15. yes, you have to give permission to whichever player or group first.

if server console you can type:
    oxide.grant group player canbewellfed

that will give the 'player' group (which is all players by default) max life/hunger/thirst on login and respawn by default.
    you can change whether they get is on login and/or respawn in the config file with true or false for each.

right now it does not differentiate between the first initial login and any other login. if they are in the group and have access, every login will give them max.

16. ok. then this is not what i need. Thanks for the info

17. Hi.
    I have one problem with this plugin.
    If i enabled "fed on login" option, then new connected players have no items in inventory and dont see any buildings. Need to "kill" in console every first login.
    If i disabled this option all is ok.

18. Colon Blow updated Well Fed with a new update entry:

19. How can I quickly hunger?
    I'm sorry, I do not speak English

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016