WelcomeTP

Moved

Total Downloads: 369 - First Release: Aug 14, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 1, 2017

5/5, 3 likes
  1. And add " using UMA.Common; " for RoK

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For what? This plugin wouldn't use it. If you have a suggestion for Oxide itself, please create a thread in appropriate forum section (not an unrelated plugin's thread) with details.

3. whats the grant command?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. [Error] Error while compiling: WelcomeTP.cs(50,43): error CS1061: Type `System.Collections.Generic.List<Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.GenericPosition>' does not contain a definition for `GetRandom' and no extension method `GetRandom' of type `System.Collections.Generic.List<Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.GenericPosition>' could be found. Are you missing `CodeHatch.Common' or `UMA.Common' using directive?

6. Ryan updated WelcomeTP with a new update entry:

7. That plugin doesn't work in Reign Of Kings.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thank you for providing such a detailed report. :p

9. :D I changed hookname to OnPlayerConnected RoK hook, plugin loaded but not working, without any logs.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not an issue with the plugin then, that'd be with Oxide.

11. I have last Oxide build for RoK.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, and it'd be an Oxide issue that would need to be fixed.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd need some logs and details. :p

15. Log: "Plugin WelcomeTP has been loaded" and nothing else. -_-

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like the position handling was wrong in Oxide for RoK, so that'll be fixed in the next Oxide snapshot.

17. In rust
    /tpset is not adding the location to the data file it just says: []
    Anyone else having this issue?

18. I found out you also have to give yourself permission via "oxide.grant user <player> welcometp.set" AND "oxide.grant user <player> welcometp.used"
    I believe its ".used" to not spawn into it and ".set" to be able to set it as admin

19. I set my WelcomeTP, its showing coords in the file but nobody no new spawns are spawning in there