VPNBlock

Moved

Total Downloads: 785 - First Release: Sep 5, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 10, 2018

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Can you help me? I created the account, I got the password but I do not know how to put the api in json

2. You would have to change the link it sends the request to to the new one, change the deserialization to match the new API and add the x key in the headers

3. Please, could you help me with this?
    Discord: VictorS - Backman # 7380
    Discord Server: Discord
    Facebook: www.fb.com/BackMan.Victor
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524677514][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm really in need of this plugin and I could pay you if I need to!

4. I could PM you the finished thing but I don't know what are the rules on fixing other people's plugins

5. Please, send me PM and get the plugin from there and I can buy it from you.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin has been updated to support both iphub.info and ipstack.com paid plans. No free options available at this time that we could find.
    uMod - VPN Block

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Errr right, that would work, but likely to hit that limit pretty quickly. I was thinking about the requirement with ipstack. :p

9. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

More correctly the service that VPNBlock used to rely on has been discontinued. An updated version of the plugin with two service options can be found here: uMod - VPN Block

10. thanks for the fast reply

11. Code:
     Web request callback raised an exception in 'VPNBlock v0.0.5' plugin (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VPNBlock.HandleIPHubResponse (IPlayer player, System.String url, System.String ip, Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VPNBlock+<OnUserConnected>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Getting this error now. It worked fine yesterday. I checked the file, the API key is there. Any suggestions? ( I am using the new plugin from UMOD, just posting this here)

12. I get the same error as above

13. anyone use this plugin with the paid service
    or the free service ? can anyone explain how it works

14. Code:
    15:37 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x0001e] in <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VPNBlock.HandleIPHubResponse (Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer player, System.String url, System.String ip, System.Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00056] in <498ff293e9444328bb2977c3f59693d9>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VPNBlock+<OnUserConnected>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (System.Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <498ff293e9444328bb2977c3f59693d9>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00034] in <4452f821def6406d834e4149849fe7ea>:0 
    config:
    Code:
    {
      "IPHub": {
        "apiKey": "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
      },
      "IPStack": {
        "apiKey": "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
      }
    }
    free service