Vote For Money

Players who vote are rewarded with Economics, Server Rewards, Kits...

Total Downloads: 944 - First Release: Aug 23, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 7, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. gives you points every time you type /vote, so you can make tons of RP...
    fix it please, ASAP.

2. Artasan u a developer? u maybe searching work?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478769715][/DOUBLEPOST]contact me if u do?

3. hey. it's my hobby only, so nope. you need a better coder than me)

4. I tried it on my server and I haven't this problem. Make sure that your data file is correct or delete it and try again.
    Do you have the latest version?

5. using latest available version. this is issue of 2 sites i think - beancan ant toprustservers. works fine with rust-servers.

6. Ok now I noticed the problem, I provide for a fix.

7. Frenk92 updated Vote For Money with a new update entry:

8. @Frenk92

Just started using this plugin. So how long does it take for the vote to be confirmed? I have my server ID's and API's correct, configured with both Beancan and rust-server and I notice in the player data, everyone seems to have this

Code:
        "Sites": {
          "Rust-Servers": {
            "Votes": 0,
            "ExpDate": "11/17/2016 18:03:52",
            "Claimed": "0"
          },
          "TopRustServers": {
          },
          "BeancanIO": {
    Checked my server's page on both Beancan and Rust-Servers and no votes as of yet.

I also checked reward logs and cant see anyone having received the RP reward I set up. Does it take 24 hours to claim your RP? Given that I've set it up to vote every 1 day?

EDIT: Just hopped in game to try it myself and get this upload_2016-11-18_2-55-43.png

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2016
  9. " "Votes": 0" means that he has never voted, the plugin marks that the player has made 0 votes.
    "Claimed": "0" means that the player hasn't voted yet.
    "ExpDate" is the date that is updated when voted, and it serves to not to vote before a certain time, set by you of course.
    The messages in the screen means that you haven't yet voted, and they show you the links to vote.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1479485569][/DOUBLEPOST]The player must vote at the link and after can write command /vote to take the rewards. The vote is given automatically if you are entering the server after the vote.

10. Hello, i want to add this plugin to my server but i only want to work only with kits, what i need to do? need i to add the economics plugins or its work good with only the kits plugins? ty

11. Try putting false on "Use Economics" and "Use RP", it should work without problems :)

12. ty i will try but, later i need to config something on kits to use a selected kit on voteformoney or i need only config the voteformoney plugin?

13. You just need to create the kit and put the kit name in the voteformoney config. "default" is the kit that will be given to all if you didn't add other groups in config.

14. Question how should i set up the kit ? with a permission and hide on true ? so ppl can't rendem them without voting ?

15. It don't need no permission for players, you just set "Use Kit" to true. To add a kit or change it you can do it directly from commands, so it's easier.

16. beancan not working for for me -- I have tried adding via
    /vote beancan id "MYID"
    /vote beancan key "MYKEY"
    and by editing the VoteForMoney.json manually with no success. have triple checked my details on beancan and have restarted the script / server. other two work perfectly. Thanks

17. I just tried it and they work all three. Check if you have correctly inserted id and key. It shows the beancan's message when you vote? Or any error?

18. Hi Frenk92,
    I have checked again and still the same - it just appears I have not voted.
    http://i.imgur.com/iKbIdlp.png
    I have confirmed my id/key on beancan and also confirmed the vote is accepted/unable to vote again.

19. Try to delete the data file.

20. @Frenk92 I have my server set to restart daily, will this screw with the voting?