Vote For Money

Players who vote are rewarded with Economics, Server Rewards, Kits...

Total Downloads: 944 - First Release: Aug 23, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 7, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Frenk92 submitted a new resource:

Vote For Money - Players who vote are rewarded with Economics

Read more about this resource...

2. Frenk92 updated Vote For Money with a new update entry:

3. where I get the key server and the server id?

4. You must add your server on the site Rust Server List | Rust Multiplayer Servers. After registering, go to "My Options" and click on "Register to Server." When you're done you should see a window of your server, otherwise go back to "My Options" and then "Manage Your Servers". Here you can find "API key" and "Server ID".

5. That is already done but it makes me no have yet Voted

6. If you see this message, it means that it works. You voted before putting the plugin?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471959085][/DOUBLEPOST]The plugin needs to create the player database before using the voting, otherwise reads the votes already made.

7. a player who never vote put that and not give him the money
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471959423][/DOUBLEPOST]
    the server has 0 votes and this is what you put in the database:
    {
    "UserId": 76561198163258890,
    "Name": "barcos",
    "Votes": 0,
    "ExpDate": "08/23/2016 15:14:03"
    },

8. Post your configuration

9. This is the configuration:
    {
    "Api Key": "*****j6fgylw*****",
    "Money": "10000",
    "Server ID": "88134",
    "Use RP": false,
    "Vote Interval": 1,
    "Vote Type": "day"
    }

10. I went to see your server on the site and see that there are 0 vote: [ES] Barcos y Putas [x5 zlevel|xp+|0 lag|Shop] wips 19/8 | Rust server
    Try again to vote on the site

11. it possible to make it working without economics? i mean only give server rewards tokens.

12. Yes, just only change "Use RP" to true

13. cool this plug-in :) thanks too you for create that

14. Thanks for doing this. I've tried to kluge a fix for the older plug-in, but it's less elegant.

Question: You list Economics as a Required Dependency, but Server Rewards as an optional. Since I use Server Rewards, but not Economics, is it possible to use the plugin? My guess is yes, as long as the payout isn't in Money, but I thought I'd ask.

Request: Could you add toprustservers.com as a vote site? I'd buy you a couple of beers for it. Heck I'll do it anyway. ;-)

15. I put it just to make it clear that need at least Economics to work, but you can also have one of only two on the server.

I will try to add toprustservers.com in the next plugin update.

16. Frenk92 updated Vote For Money with a new update entry:

17. @Frenk92 Almost darn missed that this plugin suports ServerRewards :p Could you add it to the descriptionwith the picture on the main page of plugins? :) You know if I would not just look under support thread (and trust me 90% people ignore support thread....) it will be flaming here like add SR support :p Just a little suggestion ;) Awesome work tho :)

18. I changed right now, I'd just forgotten to put it xD. Thank you for your suggestion :)

19. Think your config is wrong with the newest update. You switched the API key and the server ID for TopRustServers. By placing my API key in the Server ID field of the config, and the ID in the API field, the in-game /vote displays the URL correctly, but the API key is not being hooked properly then and henceforth, failing to validate any votes.

Edit: By placing the info correctly, the API key in the API field and Server ID in the ID field, the vote gets validated, but the URL is being displayed wrongly again - toprustservers(dot)com/server/Api-key-instead-of-server-id

20. Frenk92 updated Vote For Money with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016