1. :):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2016
  2. when you put +server.url in, is there a way to change it from saying website... to donations?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, that is handled by the client.

4. Well, poop. OK thank you for the answer.

5. Hi everyone! I just have a quick question as i cannot seem to find the answer anywhere. I have my server.headerimage up and it loads fine but, it looks soooo low quality. Everything i have read says 512x256. So of course thats what i set the resolution too but it looks soo bad, i see other servers with much better quality images. I made sure it was a png file as well. any tips or ideas as to what the problem could be?

6. Any russian who can help. I am from bulgaria and everytihng is fucked up. only ??????????????? i ndescription and in serverinfo plugin. Just notihng. Ayoen can help me how to unleash the power of cyrillic and make my server in bulgarian language or just the info panel because i read this "/uXXX for UTF-8 symbols but cant do it right :(".
    if there is no solution i can make everythig in English but i think ite possible because every russian server is named in their language and their server infos are in russia. Also chat messages from plugins are in russia but i do not want to break anything just to make plugin messages displays for example "Дарения (means donations)" instead of "Donations" but at least i can try to make server info in my language and players can understand it more good and feel like playing in Bulgarian server ;)
    Thanks for help in advance.

7. You must use the file encoding - UTF-8. Use eg Notepad++ and change the encoding of the file to "UTF-8 w/o BOM"

8. encode-decode online decoder should help me? Also i had problem when my players joined my server then idk what they made but their server info panel was glitched and close wasnt possible and i removed this plugin at all. but at least i will try to make my sevrer info in bulgarian via yuor help :)

9. You need to save files with your text in UTF-8 format and it does not matter how you do it.

10. I can just type for example this in my text file : Добре дошли в РЪСТ БЪЛГАРИЯ! (Means: Welcome to RUST BULGARIA!) Then in save as box to choose UTF-8 and its done?
    if i can do this looks very easy :)

11. Yes, it's easy

12. ITS NOT! Can you help me as fast as possible?
    I am using RSM 3.7 and i have easy way to set description via edit button and i have new window where type everything without /n and etc. Just typed in my language everything + something in english. When click save Save Config in RSM and start server its not good. Tried to find files to edit and found this: start.bat and server.ini in current save map folder. Both saved as UTF-8 and still nothing. I want to fix it fast because if you understand customers do not care they want to play and its bad wit this broken language letters its full mess. Ideas about solutions.

Attached Files:

13. I do not have problems with russian letters on my server. Post your file with description and i will check encoding.

14. ok which file i should post? can i make video 1st and show you all my steps then you can help too.
    EDIT: TNX for fats replay :)

15. Files that contain the text you want. Except for files from the program to configure the server. Only files used by the server. For example: start.cmd, server.cfg

16. no server.cfg anywhere? hmm only start.bat and server.ini in my server folder. I made video and i will upload and server.bat
    something strange is because i changed to UTF-8 start.bat 2 times and while recorded all steps opened to save as utf-8 and it was again ascii hmm?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509206670][/DOUBLEPOST]no server.cfg anywhere? hmm only start.bat and server.ini in my server folder. I made video and i will upload and server.bat
    something strange is because i changed to UTF-8 start.bat 2 times and while recorded all steps opened to save as utf-8 and it was again ascii hmm?

[DOUBLEPOST=1509206966][/DOUBLEPOST]whats wong form evrything i made?

Attached Files:

17. Try now this file. I already said earlier that you need to use at least "Notepad++"

Attached Files:

18. downloaded your file and replaced the old one. Started server form RSM and now it same wired ingame.
    can you help vea TeamViewer?! I think its impossible to change description language or i do not know how to explain this. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2017
  19. Look likes problem in RSM. Replace file again and start from this file - not from RSM.

20. OK tnx i will try, but if i have for future to edit not file only (RSM options like radiation and navmesh APC or instacraft form ON OFF or server name add more description and then save config from button) i will then break your .bat and need to save it in UTF-8 after every RSM settings change in notepad + again?