UpdateChecker

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,403 - First Release: Oct 24, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 1, 2018

5/5, 48 likes
  1. > oxide.reload Updater
    [Oxide] 13:42 [Info] Loaded plugin Updater v2.1.1 by LaserHydra
    [Oxide] 13:42 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Rank-ME
    [Oxide] 13:42 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Rust:IO for Oxide
    [Oxide] 13:42 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Notifier
    [Oxide] 13:42 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Door Share
    [Oxide] 13:42 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Plugin name
    [Oxide] 13:42 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Copy Paste
    [Oxide] 13:42 [Info] [Push API] Auth token not set! Please set it and try again.
    [Oxide] 13:42 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't check for updates of following plugins as they have no ResourceID set: Bank Manager, No Fuel Requirements, XMasEvent, Event Battlefield, Kits, PlayerRankings, Building Owners, Economics, LootConfig, SpawnConfig, Waypoints, PathFinding

Please Help
    version 2.1.1 not work 50/50 but text not good (id not see)
    version 2.0.0 work good and text
    update 2.0.0-2.1.1 new version all time))
    When update chage plugin to 2.1.1 error not work plugin !date 30/09 plugin last update 2.1.1&
    ? help me please (grant permision true admin/player) but not work ?

2. Please click here and read: Updater | Page 19 | Oxide

3. Hey, is there a plugin-blacklist-function, that prevents listed files/plugins from checking (and updating)?

4. (23:31:29) | Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Rust:IO for Oxide

how can I fix this? i've updated oxide mod several times, updated and clean installed rust:io

5. post removed

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2017
  6. I believe that post was supposed to go into the Kits plugin thread, not Updater?

7. meh, sorry, i have too many tabs open :p

8. Who doesn't know the feeling? :D

9. why does the permission not work? it says Permission 'updater.use' doesn't exist??? Help :s

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Generally that means the plugin is not loaded. Please check your oxide/logs for errors.

11. Think would be pretty cool, if this plugin would also notifies users from specific groups in game through chat messages. like the /update but automatically like in a defined repeated time. But great work,really helpful, keep it up=D

12. Code:
    22:48 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Rust:IO for Oxide
    22:48 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    22:48 [Stacktrace]  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin,System.String].Add (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Updater+<CheckForUpdates>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    22:48 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Rust:IO for Oxide
    22:48 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    22:48 [Stacktrace]  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin,System.String].Add (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Updater+<CheckForUpdates>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    22:49 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    22:49 [Stacktrace]  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin,System.String].Add (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    22:49 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Rust:IO for Oxide
    Well that escalated quickly^^
    Whats going on there? My config says, it should check every 60 mins

13. Can't find the . Json file anywhere to config it properly. Maybe I put the plugin in the wrong spot? Thanks.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin goes under oxide/plugins, the config is automatically created under oxide/config when Oxide is installed and running.

15. Maybe because of the rust update it didn't install properly because I've checked and it's not there sadly.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487892828][/DOUBLEPOST]Double checked and all the other plugin files are there Sept for updater

16. Just to show you that it's not in there

Attached Files:

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And does the oxide.version console command work?

18. No it does not. Says not found

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Then Oxide is not installed. You'd need to shutdown the server, install Oxide, then start it again.

20. Says installed. Must be out of date due to major rust update? Reinstall it again I take it?