UpdateChecker

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,403 - First Release: Oct 24, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 1, 2018

5/5, 48 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, config files are not changed unless you, your host, or the plugin changes them from an update.

2. Can this plug-in update the configuration in config folder while the server is running?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update what configuration? It doesn't actually update anything.

4. example : Revised the file oxide/config/Rewards.json while the server is running,Can I update it using this Plug-in .

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, this plugin does not do any actual updating, just checking.

6. please!
    I have a question,
    How do I reload all of the plugins while the server is running?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the reload command with *.

8. Oh I see,reload *

9. hi I have two plugins that the updater plugin can't update

Code:
    (03:38:37) | [Updater] Couldn't check for updates of following plugins as they have no ResourceID set: ClanBan, IPLogger

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those plugins would need to be updated to have their ResourceId added.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those plugins would need to be updated to have their ResourceId added.

12. Possible to add support for chaoscode hosted plugins?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They have their own update checker available on their site with their own. The purpose of this plugin is to provide update checking for phlox Oxide plugins; it can't account for every third-party site that lists or sells plugins. This forum isn't really here to support private or third-party plugins outside of it either.

14. Ah right, yea i'm aware of the update checker, i'm just trying to Automate plugin updates.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't do any updating, just notifications. It will provide the same as what the CC variant does, so there isn't really a need to add support for checking them too or any other third-party site.

16. Ahh yes, i've posted my request in the wrong thread! Sorry!

17. Is it possible to have an ignore plugin section in the config? So if we do have plugins from other sources the console is not spammed every hour with (For example) [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin DynamicCupShare

Just an array so we type in the plugin name for it to ignore, would be really, really helpful.

18. If anyone is able to code c# could they take a bit out of Magic Description and make it so us server admin's can add an array for this update checker to ignore certain plugins?

I think this is the code that allows us to ignore certain plugins in Magic Description:
    Code:
                if (config.ShowPlugins)
                {
                    var loaded = plugins.GetAll();
                    if (loaded.Length == 0) return;                var count = 0;
                    string pluginList = null;
                    foreach (var plugin in loaded.Where(p => !p.IsCorePlugin))
                    {
                        if (config.HiddenPlugins.Contains(plugin.Title) || config.HiddenPlugins.Contains(plugin.Name)) continue;                    pluginList += plugin.Title + ", ";
                        count++;
                    }
    It would certainly help clean up the console log that's for sure!

19. I've made a post in the Forums section containing plugins without ResourceID.
    If you could add your list too that would be helpful :) Missing ResourceID (List) | Oxide