UpdateChecker

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,403 - First Release: Oct 24, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 1, 2018

5/5, 48 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If that happens, then your server has/had a connection issue to my site where it checks for updates.

2. BaK

BaK

Code:
    [Oxide] 3:57 PM [Info] [Updater] AirdropExtended is outdated! Installed: 0.8.3, Latest: 0.8.3.
    I don't get why?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The author put 0.8.3. (trailing period) on the site. I've fixed it in the listing now though.

4. BaK

BaK

ah thx =]

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which version does your log show?

6. No version, just this:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Info] [Updater] ### ##############  Update check started!
    [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Info] [Updater] Supported plugin count: 23
    [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Info] [Updater] is outdated!
    [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Info] [Updater] - http://oxidemod.org/plugins/841/
    [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Info] [Updater] is outdated!
    [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Info] [Updater] - http://oxidemod.org/plugins/812/
    [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Info] [Updater] plugin update check failed!
    [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Info] [Updater] ### ##############  Update check finished!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Weird. I'm not sure why you'd see this, I saw it once before but it's rare.

8. hello Wulf, i been Lately Reading bunch of Questions from people. Hoping one of those Idiots Talk about the Plugin, how to use it or not.... but no it's all about Complaining how it's Failed them bad. -_- as you can see i'm Coder level -1 lol... and all this Code (Text): stuff... Is Impressive but I'm not sure how to Add it, lately I Used JSONlint. Validator... and every time i Click Validate, it Hates everything i type... I was thinking maybe :) you can start youtube Channel and Take all your time in the world (if you have) and make a Video on how to use and Configure all this Good Plugins on there :) that would Be 1000x More efficient then Answering everyone's Question like crazy...

9. Great plugin, but i get same error every hole hour.

Code:
    [Oxide] 10:56 AM [Error] Web request callback raised an exception
    File: Updater.lua Line: 75 attempt to index field 'DedicatedServerBypass' (a nil value):
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at LuaGeneratedClass2.CallFunction (Int32 , System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Oxide Version: 2.0.1302, Rust Protocol: 1310

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're not using the version from this page, you're still using the Reign of Kings version.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440307215][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not much to it, pretty much just drag and drop for this one, but I doubt I'd start a YouTube channel anytime soon. ;)

11. Code:
    You're not using the version from this page, you're still using the Reign of Kings version.
    In the Reign of Kings forum page, they told me to go here.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You said you are running Rust Experimental. That means you need to download the plugin from THIS page. You're still using the one you downloaded from the Reign of Kings page.

13. Allright thanks.

14. Fungreenfox??? Could you Please add me on Steam? i'm looking for Little Help for my Plugins. I Also wanna know to modify in my Favore other Rust mods. I be happy to pay for your time. I'm new to coding. and Stuff that says "CODE TEXT" I don't know where or how Exactly to place it into the Sublime Text2. because i don't wanna mess the codes up. (yes i can guess i could mess around and always please? i know it might be simple for you... but Right when i took a look at the codes. my mind started to spin. Name is: Leventier on Steam.

15. I am at my teamspeak server rust.mcraft.dk

16. amazing you guys, i totally wanna learn please do teach me another time i would be happy to pay you for taking ur time and teaching me how to use plugins. so please do consider on teaching me. ^ i will log on to teamspeak tomorrow. and we can talk more.! (to: Fungreenfox, or to anyone ells who knows most of the plugs)

17. Is there also an option to make it possible to not just let the plugin check for updates but also updates them automatically?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, sorry.

19. Anyone else having the update check start, but not report anything afterwards?
    Just:
    Update check started!
    Supported plugin count: 44

(Nothing else)