TimedEvents

Triggers various types of events like Airdrops, Christmas, Helicopter & Tanks

Total Downloads: 2,434 - First Release: Jan 16, 2018 - Last Update: Mar 2, 2018

5/5, 5 likes
  1. i not even seen this one yet otherwise i dint post it of course

2. im having issues, i made the numbers 30 45 and 50 but they spam like 5 helicopters, Any suggestions :s?

3. Can u show me ur Config File Perhaps, are u ussing any other plugins controlling Helicopter?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516839921][/DOUBLEPOST]Heey Everyone, if you in need of fast support for your issue i recommend messaging me private or visiting my discord as im not able to see comments on my threads

4. Hi that a great thing :)
    would you create something synonymous for various evts ??
    1 hour 3x times more stone break and in the other hour the double ind the crate

would that be possible?

5. that would certainly be possible with some hooks to the SimpleLoot & GatherManager
    but im not at the moment sure if i can manage this as the hook concept is pretty new for me

what it basicly would do i trigger to Change the /rate & xloot att xxtime
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517189075][/DOUBLEPOST]but it does have to Reload the Plugin at xx time as wel to apply the effect this might be possible but not recommended as reloading plugins often cause lagg and reloading 2 to make the change but perhaps there is a different way to do it but this is what i thought so far

6. I want to disable everything, is the below config the proper way? Air Drops are still happening for me. Any idea why?

{
    "TimeBetween_Airdrops": 0,
    "TimeBetween_Helicopters": 0,
    "TimeBetween_XMas": 0
    }

7. Heey i think ur the one from Discord but if not this plugin doesnt disable anything it allows you to spawn events that got canceled duo plugins or nightsystem

we might implement a feature to cancel out all events except triggered by this plugin perhps

8. Akeno Himejima updated TimedEvents with a new update entry:

9. After this update, I no longer get a Config File created, I have to manually go into the CS file to change values.

10. do u get a error in console and did u delete old CS File and Config FIle before uploading

11. You can add configs on messages the tank will appear in the world through time which you will put before its emergence? for example, 5 or 10 minutes before it appears? with mute function of this message who do not need it?

12. @The7Flash im currently not planning for a message system cuz LustyMap Shows tank and there enough ways to tell people about the spawns if people know they spawn every 30min then they keep it in mind i might think about it but not at the moment sorry ^^

13. So I have a thought that may be interesting to add. But would require additional work to the existing plugin and would be a great feature with the GUI you plan to make.

Allow for custom commands to be executed at specified time intervals, player count or time of day. I am personally looking for a plugin that does exactly what I mentioned and this one has a good setup but to take it slightly further to get it for custom commands as well as predefined ones.

14. there is a plugin called TimedExecute that should do this basicly if u fill the information correctly of course i could have a look at it perhaps to add a future here only im still at basic skill i dint learn mucht lately because im busy exspending my server systems and improving them from I5 to I7 Machines. ill come back to this soon

15. Can this plugin be used to load/unload another plugin after so much time?

16. Are you going to add the Chinook event to your plugin? I haven't been able to use this plugin for a month now because no Chinook event controls.

17. @Rob Dempley - you can use TimedExecute for this. at the moment

@Longshot - We are Currently Working on this event to add it as wel + some more changes as it seems alot people having issues with TimedExecute we gonna add
    • Simple Timed Execute to this plugin
    • Chinook Event per XX Minutes + Fully Prevent Event
    till then just wait we discusing the option and opertunities with the developers

18. Awesome. Is it possible to throw out a > chinook event per xx minutes out in the mean time? It doesn't seem to spawn on my server at all. I'm using a fixed date to ensure moonlight at nighttime, I assume that's the reason.

19. Possible to add Chinook to this plugin as a timed event?

20. is there an update for the Chinook? as I am using voteday on my server. (Life Of Rust) and cant seem to add that event. any help would be Appreciate. no problems with the heli and airdrop. thanks for that.