TimedEvents

Triggers various types of events like Airdrops, Christmas, Helicopter & Tanks

Total Downloads: 2,434 - First Release: Jan 16, 2018 - Last Update: Mar 2, 2018

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Akeno Himejima submitted a new resource:

TimedEvents - triggering variouse type of events Airdrops, Christmass, Helicopter

Read more about this resource...

2. Akeno Himejima updated TimedEvents with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1516065330][/DOUBLEPOST]First Plugin Submision let me know for more details or what u like to see next

3. Code:
    <= 0
    instead of
    Code:
    == 0
    and you don't need to write that
    "WARNING ! Please never change the Number TimeBetween_Airdrops = 45, to NULL or -0 / -1
    this will spam spawn events making ur server instantly crashing doing this at own risk!"

scary warning :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
  4. Can you add a number, I want 2 helicopters to produce at the same time

5. @serezhadelaet ill change it the warning sorry but have to be there i dont want people break they own server with the plugin haha its there for the unexperience peeps haha.

@MLKK this would be possible but then it would be Custom version of this as there is not mucht ask for a double heli i can change u the code if u like but does take a while as im currently not at home.

6. Thank you. Thank you so much.

7. Earlier someone ask me this privately but i fin dit important to share

Question:
    I run several heli events, plane events, I have FancyDrop and AlphaChristmas. How does this work with all of these? Or will they fight?

Answer:
    The plugin will not cause any issue with other plugins doing the same things the plugin just basicly Calls after every xx minutes an event i dont recommend ussing it to getter because seems alot to spawn but that is just my thought ^^
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516105135][/DOUBLEPOST]@MLKK PM Me private

8. Akeno Himejima updated TimedEvents with a new update entry:

9. {
    TimeBetween_Airdrops = 0,
    TimeBetween_Helicopters = 30,
    TimeBetween_Helicopters = 30,
    TimeBetween_XMas = 0
    }
    Can I add it this way?

10. Just message me private it would not work cuz you need to edit the plugin.

11. you can also add tanks

12. tanks are a possibility but if u spawn bradley apc he always try turning back to rocketsite
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516200905][/DOUBLEPOST]and so far i know tanks are not involved with server time & PlayerCount

13. Akeno Himejima updated TimedEvents with a new update entry:

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

... What? You requested the change, no idea what you are referring to.

15. my plugin still said Info("TimedEvents", "Black Lagoon Gaming", "1.0.3", ResourceId = 0) but the Submision Info States to keep this correct info so i made a change of name here as my name also changed more not the version not changed either

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oh right, not a rule, but a new plugin submission guideline and requirement. :p

Also helps users keep things straight.

17. You sir are a great developer. How long did it take you to write this? It's amazing! Can you make me a private plugin?

18. +1 best on oxide

19. haha code might seem easy but you know guys even easy code is sometimes more often needed then ur extreme code haha and to see the downloads by now its seems to do quiet well
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516393706][/DOUBLEPOST]and for the developing part its 100% basic yet im currently working on GUI systems tryiong to learn it as alot of my stuff works with a GUI

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Technically this already existed before: AutomatedEvents. Generally we do not accept plugins that do the same thing that another plugin already does, but in this case the original one was missed when approving this submission.