SleeperGuard

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,205 - First Release: Nov 13, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 8, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Hi here,

I have a problem with the plugin on my PVE server. I was testing all possible configuration, everytime looting sleepers is impossible. I want to set the protection to 30 minutes, so 1800 sec. No error message in the console when loading the plugin.
    Code:
    {
      "Damage Protection Delay (Seconds, 0 to Disable)": 0,
      "Loot Protection Delay (Seconds, 0 to Disable)": 1800
    }
    What I do wrong ?
    I use this plugins too on the server, if that can help you to find the problem :
    upload_2018-3-22_18-32-23.png

And a screenshot from a friend who's trying to loot me with Loot Protection Delay set to 0. Damage protection works fine.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme.../RUST_Screenshot_2018.03.22_-_18.54.43.37.png

Thx for reading me and sorry for my english

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2018
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you grant the permission to players?

3. Yes I did :

upload_2018-3-24_1-24-10.png

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would prevent players from being looted. Since it was granted to all players via the default group, that's why they can't loot.

5. What I must do for fix it ? Another permission ?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to revoke the permission.

I will be putting out a newer version soon though that changes the permissions and such.

7. Ok I revoked the permission, but now there is no loot protection... even in the protection delay.

Maybe I missed something but I don't see what...

8. i cant get this to work

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to provide some details.

10. sleeperguard.lootprotection and sleeperguard.damageprotection permissions do not exist.
    Cannot configure the mod to work like it should.
    Please help.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2018
  11. I can't get this to work with zonemanager. ZoneManager disables my sleeperguard

Code:
    [Oxide] 02:31 [Warning] Calling hook CanLootPlayer resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: SleeperGuard - False (Boolean), ZoneManager (True (Boolean))

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Both are trying to do the same thing, but that is just a warning.

13. Doesn't work anymore since today's update

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can't help without details.

15. No errors in console when reloading, and I can look inside sleeping players.

My config is set to 1 second
    {
    "Damage Protection Delay (Seconds, 0 to Disable)": 1,
    "Loot Protection Delay (Seconds, 0 to Disable)": 1
    }

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure that's the old config, so guessing you have the old perms assigned too.

17. Thank you, I feel so stupid. It's been such a long stressful day of server maintenance

18. Is there any way to reverse the damage delay? I want my players to be protected for the first 10 minutes after a disconnect, BEFORE they can start taking damage

19. Every now and then this ArgumentException gets thrown. No clue what invokes it, justs a heads up...

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleep' on plugin 'SleeperGuard v0.4.0' (ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 76561197960540965)