SleeperGuard

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,205 - First Release: Nov 13, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 8, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

SleeperGuard - Protects sleeping players from being killed, with optional loot protection

Read more about this resource...

2. Great plugin!
    Any chance getting some kind of output to player or chat window upon attempted kill/loot?
    Another thing, the config file is not being created, tried to unload/reload several times. Logs say the plugin was loaded, though.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Probably could.

4. Is there a way for an admin to check what a sleeper has on them without changing the cfg file to false and restarting the server?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not currently, but I may be able to add something for that.

6. Thanks Wulf.
    It would also be helpful to kill a sleeper for this plugin as well; maybe toggle sleeper guard on and off briefly.
    I tend to get protected sleepers with bears and wolves around them and the animals ignore other players who pass by.

7. Hey, you can add permission. I will be grateful.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's on my TODO list.

9. what should i do for giving the permission to a group . what is the permission ? should i use??

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't have permissions yet.

11. i m gona make a vip system so i want this plugin only effect a group or couple people . what do you recommend

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd need to add permissions first.

13. Yes i would also like the perm to disable and enable for groups this would come in handy.

14. you need to finish the Todo list and make permissions on this one :D <3

15. I was getting this in my console log. "(01:31:43) | [Oxide] 00:31 [Warning] Calling hook OnEntityTakeDamage resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: HomeProtection, SleeperGuard"

Any ideas ?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is exactly what it says, they are conflicting because they are potentially doing the same things.

17. Being a little more specific, they are doing two different things. killing the animal upon attack or protecting upon attack.
    They are both checking if the sleeper is attacked /and or sleeping, an that might be why conficling. Those two plugins should be merged together into one, to avoid this conflict.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Checking in a hook would not cause a conflict, only when you return to cancel or modify hook. You can't merge every plugin into one just because of a possible hook conflict.

19. how to add a privilege? To protect people working at a certain player.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't have any permissions right now.