Moved

Total Downloads: 388 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 3, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. redBDGR submitted a new resource:

SkullCrusher - Add some extra features to the crushing of human skulls

Read more about this resource...

2. Very original, nice idea!

3. redBDGR updated SkullCrusher with a new update entry:

4. Love the idea! possibly add features like pvp perks (bullet dodge, increased melee weapon damage, increased gun damage, increased farm rate for XX seconds, maybe even a rogue status on the player which makes their name red for being hostile?, just shooting out ideas.) Love to try this soon

5. add like Eco and Server Rewards (RP) with set amount of crushes or random amounts per crush (1-999) will be nice

6. redBDGR updated SkullCrusher with a new update entry:

7. @redBDGR can it be made so that a player crushing their own skull isn't reported? :)

8. yeah i should have included options for these messages when i launched it, ill implement this soon

9. redBDGR updated SkullCrusher with a new update entry:

10. Thanks redBDGR :D And can you make it so crushing your own Skull doesn't count, or it isn't notified?

11. Currently crushing your own skull will not count towards your overall score

12. Yep it doesn't, but I've seen messages in chat about crushing their own skull. It's fine but some players use it to annoy everyone else to get around Chat flooding, so I was just wondering if it might be easy to add a config option to turn it off :)

13. thats what i did in my last update

14. Any chance that you'll add Sever RP into this like you did with economics :D

Btw Sweet plugin ;)

15. +1 for this, Would also love to see ServerRewards support :)

16. Great idea. I don't get the messages nor the money (Economics) for crushing the skull. The plugin must be sort of working because '/skulls' gives me the message, BUT it always reads 0 (zero). I am not crushing my own skull. I have the plugin Economics installed, and working.

Can someone eye-ball the Config please?

{
    "Economy": {
    "Money Per Skull Crush": 50.0,
    "Send Notification Message": true,
    "Use Economy": true
    },
    "Settings": {
    "Give items on crush": false,
    "Normal Crush Message": true,
    "Null Owner Crush Message": true,
    "Own Skull Crush Message": true
    }
    }

17. Excellent plugin, ServerRewards support would be a great addition in the future!

18. redBDGR updated SkullCrusher with a new update entry:

19. Hello I Love this plugin And support it..... I would like to see more features if time allows my friend. I think yourontosomething withrewards and possible a dueling system that allows a player who has his skull taken or crushed to maybe have a dueling timer set and it lets players duke it out And finish the unfinished bouts.

20. if you have any more suggestions, feel free to share them :)