SignArtist

Moved

Total Downloads: 39,211 - First Release: Apr 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 19, 2018

4.88966/5, 145 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no "cancustomimage" anymore with this plugin. See the Overview for the correct permissions.

2. Yes I did, there is no errors. :(

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 11:25 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'sil' on plugin 'Sign Artist' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 11:25 PM [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto (System.Collections.IEnumerator)
      at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine (IEnumerator routine) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SignArtist+UnityWeb.Next () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SignArtist+UnityWeb.Add (System.String url, .BasePlayer player, .Signage s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SignArtist.sil (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Having issues here...

4. It's rare error, i think it will be fixed in next update...
    You need to wait sometime then reload the plugin and error will be fixed.

5. i am having the same permissions issue here.

SO what do i put in the permissions bit because this is all it say, sry if im missing something here.

From overview like you pointed out:

Permissions:
    • sil_url -- To use /sil <URL>
    • sil_storage -- To use /sil s <num>
    • sil_owner -- To ignore owner check
    • sil_cd -- To ignore cooldown check
    I want to add permission for all players.
    How to do it please?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.grant group player sil_url

7. Absolute star. thank you

8. I have lot of problems since update
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430956707][/DOUBLEPOST]When a pict is working, its always working with it, but sometimes i need re upload new pictures 4 or 5 time my pticure with different names.

Dunno why, my server do like my picture is not in folder "error syntax"
    And i see in FTP than my picture is in folder, with explorer server too, i can DL picture, but can't use in Sign plugin...

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  9. worked very well yesterday, but no longer works today ....?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your logs for errors.

11. I had a similar issue, but I just deleted the plugin and the cfg file, then put the plugin back and it worked fine.

12. Bombardir updated Sign Artist with a new update entry:

Logs + Restart fix!

13. Not working :( I give admins permission and yet still it doesn't work :(

Attached Files:

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is not the correct permission anymore. See the Overview page for the correct permissions.

15. Mrstonar ( a modo on rustinpeace.fr) found my problem

Inserted picture with 0 in number can't be loaded with plugin!

16. Can you get a system to allow copying of signs already in the world and save them? I hold quite a few art contests

17. They already saved by server (in server storage), you just need to find them. (mb later i will add command to check image ID)

18. I meant hand drawn player signs, are those saved?

19. Yes

20. I found them :) thank you, later if you would add that ID lookup that would be amazing.