SignArtist

Moved

Total Downloads: 39,211 - First Release: Apr 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 19, 2018

4.88966/5, 145 likes
  1. Have a issue with permission on this plugin..Before the new updated version the command "oxide.grant group player cancustomimage" worked just fine. However after the updated version the command no longer works.

2. [Oxide] 6:30 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'sil' on plugin 'Sign Artist' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)

3. I'm sure it will be sorted soon , in the mean time use the previous version. If you deleted it you can find it here http://oxidemod.org/plugins/sign-artist.992/download?version=4773
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430624240][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Did you remove the older version first? If not try that

4. Yes removed the old plugin and installed a new
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430624746][/DOUBLEPOST] 1.png

5. Old plugin and config deleted
    Code:
    [Oxide] 6:22 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'sil' on plugin 'Sign Artist' (NullReferenceException: )

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The author changed the permissions, see http://oxidemod.org/plugins/sign-artist.992/.

7. btw how you insill fie .CS and with fie to upload too in file manger ?

8. CHR

CHR

Am i wrong or could this plugin heavy effect Server Performance?

9. See overview

Permissions:
    • sil_url -- To use /sil <URL>
    • sil_storage -- To use /sil s <num>
    • sil_owner -- To ignore owner check
    • sil_cd -- To ignore cooldown check
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430646124][/DOUBLEPOST]
    try to remove old SignImage.cs + SignImage.json and restart the server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430646294][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Idk rly, but plugin have upload queue + cooldowns + size restriction that should minimize it

10. Bombardir updated Sign Artist with a new update entry:

Fix?

11. Bombardir updated Sign Artist with a new update entry:

fix fix fix

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. Permissions:
    • sil_url -- To use /sil <URL>
    • sil_storage -- To use /sil s <num>
    • sil_owner -- To ignore owner check
    • sil_cd -- To ignore cooldown check
    Sorry, I've seen this already, and explained what i've tried. What exactly am i to do with this?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See the permission tutorial spoiler on the Overview. http://oxidemod.org/plugins/sign-artist.992/

15. I have, i added the player permission, what about the sil_url, what am i to do with that because i tried replacing cancustomimage with sil_url to no avail.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Each permission provides different access, so it's what ever you want to provide each user.

17. I get what they do, how do i add the permission.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430679829][/DOUBLEPOST]in other words, what do i do with sil_url, do i enter it into console? Is there some more text that should go along with it. Sorry but im 100% new to rust and oxide. Little help please

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you read the tutorial on the Overview? It shows you the exact command format to use. All you do is plug the permission where it says "permission" in each command, along with replacing the user/group placeholders.

19. Hmm then i tried that, didnt work. Should i restart the server first for it to work?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Restarting shouldn't be needed. If you successfully used the correct command, it would tell you. What is the exact command you are using?