1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What ports do you have set in your startup script?

2. :3389 this port

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please upload your host.bat or _start-example.bat that you are using here.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. Thx mate!

6. peoples cant see my server in list, with this configurations i need unlock port 12871 for ppl see my server in game list?
    ths
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451268789,1451244839][/DOUBLEPOST]steam api gameserver.init() failed. here :(

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

When you see that, it generally means you have multiple servers attempting to run on the same port. Check your Task Manager and kill any Hurtworld.exe processes, then start over with just one server.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. oh god thx dude!!! its works!!!

10. Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check C:\Hurtworld-Server, I bet it's there. Pretty sure you have to run SteamCMD from the drive you are installing to.

12. Nope, the same happens.

Maybe its the 32bit Operating System ?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Probably, as I believe the game is only 64-bit.

14. ydd

ydd

Wulf,i get same issue with "steam api gameserver.init() failed.",i fllow your suggest,check the task manager and the port,neither another Hurtworld.exe process or the port in use,and the server just keep restarting,should i do what next?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are using a Windows install, that's the only thing I can see being an issue. It's either that the port is already in use by another program or duplicate process, a firewall is blocking it, or Steam is inaccessible (down or blocked).

16. Wulf do you have any eta on new update oxide dont work on the new update

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There hasn't been a Hurtworld update in 10 days. The current Oxide version is for the latest.