1. Yes read the forum host. we have the same host....... only plugins help Keith and not plow all the same ((((

2. Hurtworld.x86_64 does not work at all?

3. RSG

RSG

But when update?

4. Error at server startup using Hurtworld.x86_64, can't people go to the game
    Code:
    12/22/2015 3:01:30 PM [EAC] [Error] [GetGUIDByToken] Called for unknown user!
    12/22/2015 3:01:30 PM [EAC] [Debug] [UnregisterUser] Token: 0x7fa04b3b9130 SizeOfToken: 234
    12/22/2015 3:01:30 PM [EAC] [Error] [UnregisterUser] Unknown user! Token: 0x7fa04b3b9130 SizeOfToken: 234
    Begin auth session result k_EBeginAuthSessionResultDuplicateRequest
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Auth ticket failed basic validation, kicking player
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Begin auth session result k_EBeginAuthSessionResultDuplicateRequest
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Auth ticket failed basic validation, kicking player
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Begin auth session result k_EBeginAuthSessionResultDuplicateRequest
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)12/22/2015 3:01:33 PM [EAC] [Error] [GetGUIDByToken] Called for unknown user!
    12/22/2015 3:01:33 PM [EAC] [Debug] [UnregisterUser] Token: 0x7fa04b3b9020 SizeOfToken: 234
    12/22/2015 3:01:33 PM [EAC] [Error] [UnregisterUser] Unknown user! Token: 0x7fa04b3b9020 SizeOfToken: 234
    12/22/2015 3:01:34 PM [EAC] [Error] [GetGUIDByToken] Called for unknown user!
    12/22/2015 3:01:34 PM [EAC] [Debug] [UnregisterUser] Token: 0x7fa04a37ef00 SizeOfToken: 234
    12/22/2015 3:01:34 PM [EAC] [Error] [UnregisterUser] Unknown user! Token: 0x7fa04a37ef00 SizeOfToken: 234
    12/22/2015 3:01:34 PM [EAC] [Error] [GetGUIDByToken] Called for unknown user!
    12/22/2015 3:01:34 PM [EAC] [Debug] [UnregisterUser] Token: 0x7fa04a37ece0 SizeOfToken: 234
    12/22/2015 3:01:34 PM [EAC] [Error] [UnregisterUser] Unknown user! Token: 0x7fa04a37ece0 SizeOfToken: 234

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's one of the issues that the Hurtworld devs will need to fix.

6. RSG

RSG

When fix Oxide for linux?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can you be more specific? Oxide already works for Linux, but there are some compiler compatibility issues on some Linux versions. Hurtworld itself though is still awaiting fixes for its Linux build and Steam as far as I know, so even without Oxide, your server won't allow players to connect.

8. Wulf, I want to know how to install GLIBC_2.15,GLIBC_2.14,and GLIBCXX_3.4.15,when I run the server on the linux, it display the GLIBC_2.15 not found!

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Code:
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install libc6

10. My system is centos6 and the libc had installed

11. Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.18] Started as service
    [SERVER v1.0.18] Running as service
    [SERVER v1.0.18] Got Message: Ready
    [SERVER v1.0.18] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.18] Restarting: BetterChat.cs(33,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    /home/server9807/game/Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    PlayerInformations.cs(70,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerInformations.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    /home/server9807/game/Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    PrivateMessage.cs(18,13): warning CS0108: `Oxide.Plugins.PrivateMessage.hurt' hides inherited member `Oxide.Plugins.HurtworldPlugin.hurt'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
    /home/server9807/game/Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    PrivateMessage.cs(25,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.PrivateMessage.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    Teleportation.cs(100,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Teleportation.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    BetterChat.cs(271,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    BetterChat.cs(266,30): warning CS0168: The variable `ex' is declared but never used
    PlayerDatabase.cs(153,30): warning CS0168: The variable `exception' is declared but never used
    PlayerInformations.cs(237,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    ServerSay.cs(37,27): error CS1061: Type `PlayerIdentity' does not contain a definition for `IsAdmin' and no extension method `IsAdmin' of type `PlayerIdentity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    /home/server9807/game/Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Warning: restarting compilation[SERVER v1.0.18] Console: BetterChat.cs(33,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    PlayerInformations.cs(70,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerInformations.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    PrivateMessage.cs(18,13): warning CS0108: `Oxide.Plugins.PrivateMessage.hurt' hides inherited member `Oxide.Plugins.HurtworldPlugin.hurt'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
    /home/server9807/game/Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    PrivateMessage.cs(25,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.PrivateMessage.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    Teleportation.cs(100,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Teleportation.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    BetterChat.cs(271,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    BetterChat.cs(266,30): warning CS0168: The variable `ex' is declared but never used
    PlayerDatabase.cs(153,30): warning CS0168: The variable `exception' is declared but never used
    PlayerInformations.cs(237,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected[SERVER v1.0.18] Got Message: Exit
    [SERVER v1.0.18] Exit received.
    [SERVER v1.0.18] Connection closed.
    [SERVER v1.0.18] Shutdown

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most of those are just warnings, which can be ignored. The only one error in there is just from an outdated plugin.

13. So ive attempted to set this up on Ubuntu Server 14.04 it seems to work except i have this single error in my gamelog and cant seem to connect to server
    Code:
    The following assembly referenced from /home/ubuntu/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/MySql.Data.dll could not be loaded:
         Assembly:   System.Configuration.Install    (assemblyref_index=3)
         Version:    2.0.0.0
         Public Key: b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing assembly (/home/ubuntu/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/).Could not load file or assembly 'System.Configuration.Install, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the below one. We'll likely include it soon.

Attached Files:

15. That fixed it, brilliant. However it doesnt seem the servers showing up on the server browser, i can join via connect in console. Ports are all good

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you install an outdated build of Oxide? It hasn't been update till just now.

17. maybe, i grabbed it fresh prob an hour ago

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It would be outdated then. ;)

19. so i noticed that when i installed the server inside of ubuntu the first time i installed it much like i did on cent inside the home folder at /home/ubuntu/server, and it failed to work.
    The 2nd time around i installed the root of the server at /home/ubuntu instead of /home/ubuntu/server and its working good, prehaps that is my issue on centos as well, i will mess around with it later and let you guys know
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450890487][/DOUBLEPOST]So server with oxide, working as expected, however when adding plugins and restarting the server does not seem to work.
    Is this because plugin devs need to update for latest oxide update?

EDIT Figured it out

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
  20. Hey folks and thanks for this amazing community (and for Oxide!).

Oxide runs Hurtworld for Windows and Wine... But does anyone know if it will ever support native linux hurtworld server?