ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,028 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. I'm seeing the following in my logs:

Code:
    ...has spent 2x RP on: Command
    Is this the way the plugin logs command purchases or is it in the way I'm configuring it?

If it's on the plugin side, can the log be modified to show the command players are buying?

2. Alias System

3. can i use only money->RP? i want to block RP->money

4. i have added this command but it just spawns at 0,0,0 and if i try to put $player.name it does the same.. how to get this to spawn correctly for non-admin non-moderator players.

"commands": {
    "Recycler": {
    "displayName": "Recycler",
    "description": "Spawn Personal recycler",
    "iconName": null,
    "commands": [
    "spawn recycler $player.x $player.y $player.z"
    ],
    "cost": 70
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2018
  5. Is there anyway to show all tabs in 1 page to make things easyer guys so when you type /s you can see all items that have been added and players dont have to hit the sub tabs ?

6. To anyone interested a fellow Forum person posted this to me... if you want to add a command to spawn something.. (like a car,recycler, or other entities.) the command needs to be like this spawn .... \"$player.x $player.y $player.z\""

"commands": {
    "Recycler": {
    "displayName": "Recycler",
    "description": "Spawn Personal recycler",
    "iconName": null,
    "commands": [
    "spawn recycler_static \"$player.x $player.y $player.z\""
    ],
    "cost": 70
    }

7. Hi, I get this error when I press the weapon button in Shop

✪☢Gamer4lifeDK☢✪ disconnecting: RPC Error in AddUI

Get the error when i do oxide.reload serverrewards
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'LoadImageList' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.40' (OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for a UInt32.)
      at System.Number.ParseUInt32 (System.String value, System.Globalization.NumberStyles options, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo numfmt) [0x00057] in <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0
      at System.UInt32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00007] in <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, System.UInt64 imageId) [0x00048] in <8291df3f278c46109d01e087b20d386d>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.LoadImageList (System.String title, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] imageList) [0x00029] in <8291df3f278c46109d01e087b20d386d>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x000bf] in <8291df3f278c46109d01e087b20d386d>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <e5ac390771dc411395a594de571775c7>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <fc2b4388d9974d719a0972b08cea0f17>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <fc2b4388d9974d719a0972b08cea0f17>:0
    What caused it ?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018
  8. One of my players said they weren't able to sell items until they became VIP on my server. Are there some kind of special permissions for this plugin?

9. no special permissions.. nobody has vip or even moderator on my server and they sell just fine. just make sure you have the Sell option enabled in the cfg (set to true) then they can see the sell tab.

10. Ok thanks

11. ok im lost ..im trying to find where to add/change the amout of RP given and the time inbetween

12. You must wait until ImageLibrary finishes processing its image

13. After today's update all my images are blank...

14. Well as you cant read the overview of ImageLibrary you will need to wait until umod site is open for the commands

15. Having a bit of trouble working with integration between Kits and Server Rewards. Does Server Rewards respect permissions or limitations on Kits? I've got a one-time kit set up via Kits that anyone can redeem, but I can just keep clicking to redeem it forever. Is it because I'm an admin, or is there no permissive check between Kits and Server Rewards?

Ideally, I want to be able to put a RP cost to a kit AND have it limited-use and/or based on permission groups. Am I out of luck?

16. when i am trying to add things like kits or commands they are not showing up in the GUI

17. How do I create permissions so then different groups get different amount of RP points
    "Create custom permissions to give VIPs more points for playtime"

18. hello i was wondering if anyone already had a data file (reward_data and sale_data). if it can benefit people and save us time. thank you in advance and have a nice day

19. Why do some items not have pictures?

Where does this mod get the pictures from? Maybe we can upload them there.

20. im trying to make it to where you can be rewarded when you join discord without RP