ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,028 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. successfully added a command to command tab and now, he disapeared?!!

This plugin work really?!!

2. (01:36:17) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 170ms

(01:36:17) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 172ms

(01:36:17) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 174ms

(01:36:17) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 176ms

(01:36:18) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 182ms

(01:36:18) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 180ms

(01:36:18) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 182ms

(01:36:18) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 181ms

(01:36:18) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 185ms

(01:36:19) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 193ms

(01:36:19) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 189ms

(01:36:19) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 188ms

(01:36:19) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 193ms

(01:36:20) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 195ms

(01:36:20) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 202ms

(01:36:20) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 199ms

(01:36:20) | Calling 'cmdChangeElement' on 'ServerRewards v0.4.65' took 202ms

why is this `?
    all player get kicked because this

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2018
  3. Did you add the npc as a reward dealer?

4. yes... maybe watch my record for see my error?

I've all tabs but nothing displayed in command tab...

Attached Files:

5. Can't see any syntax error.
    Code:
    "o.grant user $player.id nteleportation.tprrp 30d"
    Are you sure these permissions nteleportation.rp and nteleportation.tprrp exists?
    And for timed permissions, I don't think it will work with o.grant, you need a plugin like "Timed permissions" for that.

6. Yes @X-Coder.

For timed permission, yes i'v installed.

I need to test, probalily find the bug, in npc_data.json file, i dont know why but all is to false:
    Code:
    "useCustom": false,    
    sellItems": false,    
    "sellKits": false,  
     "sellCommands": false,  
    "canTransfer": false,  
     "canSell": false,  
     "canExchange": false,
    changed sellCommands false to true and restart my server, just need to test ^^

edit: after test, same, nothing in commands tabs... :(

re edit: omg... after many time, it work!!! Thanks for you help

but i've a other problem, image is not displayed (no image found) correcly for 6 items...

I've try in oxide\data\ServerRewards\Images folder, put all images:
    Code:
    scarecrow_0.png
    snowman_0.png
    xmas.door.garland_0.png
    xmas.door.wreath_0.png
    xmas.lightstring_0.png
    xmas.window.garland_0.png
    xmastree_0.png
    reload plugin but it same :(

@MimiV advised me:
    Code:
    refreshallimages
    restarted server and same => nothing, always 6 item return "image not found"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
  7. Same problem

8. How to add a custom ICON to an image on ServerRewards?

9. Is it possible to limit the amount of times a command can be purchased? Example I have 3 tiers of VIP to purchase with RP that assign players to a group and I want them to be able to tell which command they have already purchased and which are still available.

10. Hi I’m trying to remove a item from the rewards shop via the chat.
    /rewards remove item shotgun trap
    It comes up with a error “ unable to find a reward item with that number”
    Where do I find the item numbers?

11. Is there a way for players to purchase a car from the server rewards shop?

12. Same Problem here, except with an LR-300

13. It’s with any item I try to remove, can’t find the item numbers anywhere

14. With the economics mod how do you set up a reward system for being on the server for say 10 minutes and you get like 50 coins from the economics?

15. how do i make that image for things that have no imgas founad
    I use ImageLibrary

[​IMG]

16. Type /rewards list 'items' and then check your F1 console, it gives you all of the specific ids you must type to edit them
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532182878][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I had trouble with this too, what you do is go into your oxide data folder, then go to server rewards then go to reward_data and then find the item and find custom image, then what I did was go onto rust labs, find the item and save the image, then upload it to imgur, and then open the uploaded picture in a new tab so you get the root, so it would look kind of like this "customurl: imgur.com/12345.png"

17. Its in the oxide/config PlaytimeTracker.json

Code:
    "RewardSystem": {
        "Enabled": true,
        "Points": {
          "Playtime_Points": 50,
          "Playtime_PointTimer": 300,
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532218275][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    /rewards list <items|commands"kits> - Lists all rewards of the specified type, along with their specific ID in console.
    Try this?

18. possible to add an option to dont wipe the RP for VIP ?

19. how to change the /s key to /shop?