ServerInfo

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,608 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 53 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin would not cause EAC authentication issues.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Where i can i find it ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Find what?

5. Never mind

6. For me, it's doesn't work for rust.... /info in chat => nothing :x

7. Hello, i can get the plugin to work no prob, but then when i change the text in the cfg file, its beeing overwritten everytime i try to change it, what am i doint wrong?

8. im certain u change the the file in the lanuage folder.

9. cant find aynthing in there, also i found the lines in the config file, but as soon as i load the plugin, it deletes my changes

10. rust server?

11. That means you have a mistake in the file then. Upload the file with all your changes so it can be checked

12. here it is, thx already

Attached Files:

13. Here is your fixed file

Attached Files:

14. thank you very much, what did i miss ?

15. You messed up 3 lines

16. wtf i spent half an hour editing the file and one error made you delete my file??? really??? at least move the file to somewhere or rename it! wasted my effort and time for nothing!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
  17. Whenever you're done editing a json file, always run it through a validation site such as jsonlint.com . This checks and makes sure there aren't any errors in what you've written.

18. Who you talking too? who deleted your file?
    Always keep backups

19. i see, thanks for the suggestion

the plugin deleted the .json file with errors after reporting some errors in the .json file in the console, i didn't expect the plugin to delete the .json file with errors and regenerated a new .json with all of the old data in the old .json file gone... guess it's a lesson to always keep backups...