1. Create a server rust, he was seen in the server list. I put oxide mode and the server is missing from the list of servers to the incentive. How to solve a problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  2. Since the update yesterday my server does not appear in Rust, you can only access it with Connect "IP" command
    Any solution?

3. same problem here, any solution? :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478263547][/DOUBLEPOST]using linux

4. Same here but idk if it's with the last update

@Wulf have you an idea ?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't control your server being listed or not, pretty sure it's related to change Steamwork changes in Rust. Someone mentioned that if you do not set a server.ip to a valid IP, it will not list.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide is a mod, so your server will be listed under Modded. It doesn't change anything to how your server is listed beyond that. If your server isn't actually starting, that's something else entirely and I'd suggest checking your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt for errors.

7. But i can see my server on favourited and history
    You think my DNS can have a conflict with hoster or client?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  8. I don't think so. My IP is 0.0.0...

9. so after the update yesterday i couldnt get my server to connect to steam cause a few plugins still had xp related stuff in them so i removed them all and just kept the ones that were updated today so its connecting to steam now but however its not showing up on the modded lists or any lists for that matter however it is in my server history and i can join from there any ideas on how to fix this? thanks

10. I had the same problem, my server was not on the server list. The problem was a mod that let you skin items. Uninstall all your mods that have to do with skins or steam workshop items and you should see your server on the list again.

11. Really? Need reboot or not?
    But i don't understand why skins do this issue... I've add each skin id into my kits data for add skin in my shop, i don't want delete it :'(

You know if for the next update, this problem can be fixed?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Someone mentioned, didn't say for sure. :p

13. Same. this is global problem

14. Wulf, can you pls write to rust devs about this problem?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I did yesterday.

16. Thanks! I found about 1000 modded servers which not showing in masterserver for now.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not really related to Oxide.

18. Yes, i know that

19. I want cry :( xD

20. day 2, there is no solution, amazing how bad does rust