1. yeah same for me no solution and it sucks cause we're losing so many possible new players :(
    did the devs say anything wulf?

2. Rust has had that problem so often and they are not able to fix it for a longer time. Makes me sad.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't seen anything from them, not really sure why it's an issue aside from the server potentially not being connected to Steam.

4. i dunno man i mean i can see it in my recent tab...
    not in my history not on any other server list but its there on my recent tab im not sure how that's possible

Attached Files:

5. they broke multi ip, if you set server to primary ip you can see it, if you set it to secondary ip you cant see it.

its what i understand from the tests i made on my dedicated server

6. And it works now?

7. no it does not work, unless you use your primary ip, means multi ip it's broken on this patch

8. okay since im new to this can anyone explain what he means? do i have to change my ip address?

9. @Wulf since the last update of Oxide, i can see my server on the list :O

I don't know how you fix it but, i love you.
    I go see with my staff and my players if they see too !
    Big thanks, really.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be Facepunch, they put out a Rust update to fix the Steam issues.

11. do u think if we delete full rust server from the vps and then install it from a new steamcmd that should be fixed?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, this isn't an install issue. Also, please avoid bumping threads from years ago.

13. I got server from GameServers, all what i did is removed server.hostname from Config on Website and type it in serverauto.cfg also server description! And its works :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That wouldn't affect it, both of those just run the "server.hostname" and "server.description" as a command when the server starts, they do the same thing.

15. Yeah, but at least it helped! :)