1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

plugins

2. Just started admining again after a year. The /players command does not work on my server for some reason and even though I have set myself as owner I do not have access to commands in game. Any help would be appreciated!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are no core chat commands in Rust. If you are trying to use a plugin, please see its Overview for the correct permissions required.

4. Do you know of any mods that use /player to bring up a player list? I thought it was part of Oxide and I remember having it in my previous server but I can't seem to find a plugin for it!

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was never part of Oxide, but PlayerList | Oxide would work.

6. Hello may I ask what command you have to type in consol f1 to enter the text of the server where the image of the server must also be entered?
    thank you

7. You but it in the bat file not f1

8. What's the command to disable noclip anticheat for the NoClip plugin?

9. Is there a way to wipe the map and player inventories using a console command? And if there isn't please let me know how to wipe it in the server files. :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you'd need a plugin. It's stored in the map .sav I believe, or the users/ folder perhaps.

11. Thanks, and is there a way to update all my server plugins at once or do i have to go and get the new versions of them?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are tool floating around for that in the Tools section.

13. hi, can you please help? How do I configure the server real-time? I have 13.04 and 14.04 server

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're asking exactly, could you provide more details please?

15. @Wulf I already understood, thank you very much :)

16. When i write this in console: ownerid <steamid64> "adi13368" "Because" it says: This doesn't appear to be a 64bit steamid: 0 what does that mean?

17. A 64 bits is start with something like 7656119xxxxxxxxx

18. login to steam then click your profile the url has the info you need
    Welcome to Steam

19. Thanks !

20. I'm sure this has been asked before and maybe I asked it - but can't find it - is there a command to load/reload all plugins?