1. I'll see what I am interested in, and what I think Im able to do :)

2. Some plugins like zone manager or jail can be "easily" converted to RoK i bélieve, only hooks and params that need to be converted but the biggest part should be done

3. The Resource Manager plugin was most likely not meant to be used to spawn resource crates (WeaponLootBox) f.e, but it works. The only problem is it might miss a timer for them to respawn, now they only appear if i reload the plugin, or restart server. Is it possible to add a timer so the resource creates respawn, or would that require too much work?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
  4. Hello everyone. I need help about Megaloot server settings. I want to make my server 5x gather or 10xgather. Do u guys have any setting folder? Anyone wants to share it with me ?

I am using Oxide 2.0 for Legacy server. ResourceManager plugin is installed.
    I uploaded .json file. Please help me about it.

"Give a man a fish you feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to fish and you took his days till he learn how to fishing" so please just give me the file - folder - .json :D

Attached Files:

5. hello
    in the config file there aren' the option "drolootbag" for the brown bears and wolfs???
    thanks for your answers

6. Hi Reneb when i configure some of resource spawn points, some of the animal are dying on spawn and show a lot of navmesh errors on the server console, please can you help me?

navmesh error.JPG

7. most likely you made the spawn under the map, or on VERY VERY step places (like on sides of mountains), so the server can't find a good spot to spawn them and spawn them under the map.

8. Ok, thanks for reply, and if i set The y height to a more high place in The same x z, you think this will solve The problem?

9. most likely yes.
    but then it might also just fly and do a problem also ^^
    legacy wasn't very optimized for this ^^ you often could see flying animals or underground animals ^^

10. Im new and i want to start a server, when i edit the ResourceManager.json there are errors when i start the server.... i use Jsonlint and the json its ok... i dont know what im doing wrong.

The json is this
    Code:
    {
      "Spawnlists": {
        "0": {
          "position_x": 5012.5278320313,
          "position_y": 390.16506958008,
          "position_z": -4915.6372070313,
          "radius": 150,
          "spawnlist": [
            {
              "numToSpawnPerTick": 3,
              "prefabName": ":boar_prefab",
              "targetPopulation": 5
            },
            {
              "prefabName": ":chicken_prefab",
            },
            {
              "numToSpawnPerTick": 2,
              "prefabName": ":rabbit_prefab_a",
              "targetPopulation": 3
            },
            {
              "prefabName": ";res_ore_1",
              "targetPopulation": 4
            },
            {
              "prefabName": ";res_ore_2",
            },
            {
              "prefabName": ";res_ore_3",
            },
            {
              "prefabName": ";res_woodpile",
            },
            {
              "prefabName": ":stag_prefab",
            },
            {
              "prefabName": ":wolf_prefab",
            }
          ],
          "thinkDelay": 60
        }
      }
    }
    If somebody can help me , i appreciate

PD: If somebody have a resourcemanager.json and want to gift to me i really appreciate xD

PD2: U probably saw... My mother language isnt the english, sorry my errors :)

thanks for reading

Attached Files:

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. My server is saying that the [Oxide] 9:33 PM [Error] Timed out waiting for plugin to be compiled: ResourceManager
    Any solutions?

13. my / AddResource the chat is not worked when I type appears Unknown command , now as I set for my loot appear where I want ? someone help me please !

14. Goodday All,

Yesterday i installed resource manager in my oxide 2.0 plugins folder.the plugin is loaded but the .json file is only 1KB

Isnt the resource manager supposed to create a editable .json file?

Attached Files:

15. Hello someone could help me with this error?

Captura de Tela (57).png

16. the problem is not the .json because the own plugin not start

17. Then delete everything to do with this plugin and put in a fresh one

18. hello I am having a problem with the ResourceManager plugin. I am very willing to use it, but always time to start it from the this as the image below. What happens is that the only plugin ta working on the new version of the oxide, but for some reason have to use the old version.

Anyone can make it work in the old version? Sem título.png