1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Resource Manager - Fully manage Animals & Resource nods

Read more about this resource...

2. Awesome Reneb thamks so much! How hard would it be to add in the ability to change the gather rate and amount of resources the wood piles and rock nodes give? That and the spirit plug in are the only things holding me back from going full Oxide 2 on my Legacy server..

3. took me a long time to find this ^^
    give me a bit of time i'll probably find how to edit those also^^

4. Sweet, came to ask the same question :)

GREAT PLUGIN!!

5. Congrats on your 100th plugin/resource :)

6. Umm having an issue when I put this on my server all the spawns got messed up everything in next valley spawns practically on top of each other

7. Reneb updated Resource Manager with a new update entry:

forgot the radius

8. Reneb you have any idea if adding new resources or animals to a server can cause lags?Apart the moment when they are generated the first time?

9. He said it shouldn't if I'm not mistaken

10. it uses the ingame method to create resources
    resources are refreshed ... well as you can see some are refreshed every 10mins
    so i don't think adding more resources will cause lag.
    Adding more animals might so i would say: add as much resource nods as you want (wood pile, metal ore, etc) but animals, be carefull ^^ (you can always try ...)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429568274][/DOUBLEPOST]add like 200 animals and see how your server is handling it :p

11. Reneb updated Resource Manager with a new update entry:

mutant animals were bugged

12. Also you know whats the default map radius , the one going from wasteland to like beach?:D Or I have to calculate it with the formula : sqrt((Xbeach-Xwasteland)^2+(Ybeach-Ywasteland)^2) ? :D

13. Reneb, have you thought about writing any plugins for Reign of Kings? You have a lot of amazing plugins for other games that would do wonders to improve RoK. Please consider it! :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

He'd likely need the game first. ;)

15. I might be able to help with that next Thursday. Anytime before that and my wife will scalp me.

I just hope it's incentive enough to crank out some plugins. :p

Is it a lot of work converting Rust code to RoK code?

16. i never said i wanted to code for RoK nor i have the time for the moment xD

17. Bah. Reneb, you've ruined my day!

18. Also, what kind of plugins do you want? I got RoK and Im also interested into starting RoK Developement ^^
    Well Im obviously not a god in coding like Reneb is, and im not coding those big awesome plugins like Reneb does but maybe I'm able to do what you expect ^^
    Also Mughisi is developing RoK plugins though

19. I'm glad to hear about your interest! I have two of Mughisi's plugins. The only two available for RoK at the moment. :p

If you're interested in what requests are out there you can check here: http://oxidemod.org/forums/reign-of-kings-requests.65/

Quite a number of those requests are mine. :p
    Someday I'll learn to code as well.

Thanks for your interest in helping!