1. Is there any way that i can use your website to display statistics on my website?

2. Ummm what is this all about?

SyntaxError: Failed to construct 'WebSocket': The URL contains a fragment identifier (''). Fragment identifiers are not allowed in WebSocket URLs.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491186644][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind, did not realize you used Java... (Terrible language), You should note that characters like # and ! will toss this error. Experienced programmers test for these things, you should too as most companies want users to use more than numbers and letters in their passwords..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  3. Luckily experienced programmers will also know that JavaScript and Java are two entirely different languages about as different as they can be.
    Maybe experienced programmers like you will find a way to break the browser sandbox and have the browser client side run languages other than JavaScript, because as it stands, there is no alternative the author of this website could have used for a purely client sided web based rcon client.

If you're using this program and would like the author to improve it, a less condescending attitude would probably help in the author wanting to read your post, responding to it and fixing issues you find.

4. Luckily experienced programmers will also know that JavaScript and Java are two entirely different languages about as different as they can be - And?

Maybe experienced programmers like you will find a way to break the browser sandbox and have the browser client side run languages other than JavaScript, because as it stands, there is no alternative the author of this website could have used for a purely client sided web based rcon client. - Of course it is called .Net (Ajax and JS) Maybe your not the master researcher you have been labeled... Educate yourself before you say such things...

If you're using this program - I am not, it needs more work

Anymore pointless statements you would like to make ?

5. Sure, I'd like to ask you why the .NET framework is a programming language and what browsers run the .NET programming language.

As a reply to your edited post (why would you remove that you edited the post?):
    Are you suggesting JavaScript as an alternative to JavaScript?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  6. Am I the only one that finds it funny that you say "Of course it is called .Net (Ajax and JS) Maybe your not the master researcher you have been labeled... Educate yourself before you say such things..." and don't even know the difference between your and you're? I'm sorry I'm not as educated as you.

7. it would be cool, if you will decide to release tool sources on github. I am interested in contributing.

8. Looks nice in pictures, but its not working for me in the new update. Any ideas?

9. What must I do so that I can write my Rust RCON server IO? when I give my login and write it Could not connect to the server

upload_2017-4-14_19-37-40.png

10. To be able to login to RCON.io, you must have +rcon.web 1 in your Config line.

11. Hello everyone! Caught up in work I've not provide any updates for a long time. This should be over.. I''ll do a whole lot of work with rcon.io in the upcoming future.

For those with some technical competence:
    I was thinking about moving away from the client-side only consept witch will provide the ability for things like give access to your moderators without giving them the Rcon password, set up auto messages/MOTD and commands for the server, simple signin throug steam, easily switch between servers and a lot more. Today some of this could be achieved but only of the logged in user would have his/here browser open 24/7. I'm a little concerned about trust issues and have not found a good solution to keep everything as transparent as I would like (if the system moves more back-end). Some might be troubled by giving a website there Rcon-password(?) Any ideas guys?

12. I would say as a rust server owner that an SSL certificate would go a long ways to proving to others your trustworthiness. I already use your service and its great and features like you stated would be awesome.

13. I'm glad you enjoy the tool @Tiberone! As for the use of SSL/HTTPS - If I was to enable this I will have to proxy all websocket connections Rcon.io's server as I don't think Rust servers have support for websocket connections over SSL.

Your Browser <- SSL -> Rcon.io server <- NON-SSL -> Your Rust server

14. please insert a more detailed description of where + rcon.web 1 in Config line.

15. If you do not have plans of making commercial product - it would be super cool to release current code as open-source on github. LGPL license should protect project.

I am webdeveloper myself and right now I spend some time while helping my son to manage his Rust server. I would love to add a couple features to rcon.io and I am pretty sure, that in open source form this project will grow very fast.

16. Open sourcing would certainly help.
    What advantages does giving RCON access without handing out the password yield?

17. Man, very beautiful work. Big thanks

18. I highly doubt that, with the new update rcon.web is enabled by default unless you have it set to false.

19. Chat tab does not see the messages in the console:
    Code:
    [CHAT] DUDE MANNNNN: mm

20. Do you have any plugins that interfere with the chat ex. "Better Chat"?