1. looks like we have the R18

R18 is here. I would imagine its the usual? need an update from oxide as well

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2017
  2. Eta for update Wulf?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working on it right now, just got to the desktop.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's available now in case you didn't notice the changelog.

5. Hey Wulf, thanks for doing that. The download link goes to a page not found error.

6. uplaoded the update and now i can't get into the server. same for me

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That location is manually updated, which I forgot to update it. You can get the actual release from Releases · OxideMod/Oxide.ReignOfKings · GitHub.

8. same thing on that one. not loading

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like a couple files got missed, pushing out a fix shortly. The server should start still though, as basically nothing was changed without those files.

10. With the patch, the server seems to boot and players can connect but they do not get past connecting and authenticating. The connection is recognized by the server but that's it.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, except that Oxide isn't even installed via those builds right now, so. :p

12. eta on fix? because if it's in a few minutes i'll stick around if not i have to go to work :)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Snapshot is up, release on the way.

14. awesome

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be good now, all files are there and starting fine for me (was before, but I patched locally so).

16. it's getting farther into the loading but it stuck about half way in the "Sending Authenticity Verification"

17. My servers are fixed! Thank you Wulf!
    Lego, run Steam Update again and the Oxide Update? All the best!

18. tried it. still same results
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512575326][/DOUBLEPOST]Any more ideas?