PushAPI

Moved

Total Downloads: 697 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2017

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a Lua plugin, so if you don't have the Lua extension installed it won't work. I'll be re-writing it to C# once I get a chance.

2. How do you install the extension Lua to make this work

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated PushAPI with a new update entry:

4. Thank you thank you

5. Whats the difference between the pushover app key and the pushover user key? I only have the user key.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The app key is the application key from the application that you'd need to create, the user key is the key from your account information.

7. @Wulf

I've loaded PushAPI, changed the config for PushBullet service and Access Token but the example plugin code says PushAPI is not loaded

Code:
    using Oxide.Core.Plugins;namespace Oxide.Plugins
    {
        [Info("PushTest", "Wulf/lukespragg", 0.1)]
        [Description("Push API test plugin")]    class PushTest : CovalencePlugin
        {
            [PluginReference] Plugin PushAPI;        void Init()
            {           
                if (!PushAPI)
                {
                    Puts("Push API is not loaded! http://oxidemod.org/plugins/705/");
                    return;
                }

PushAPI.Call("PushMessage", "This is a test push", "This is a test of the Push API!");
            }
        }
    }
    Code:
    > reload PushAPI
    Unloaded plugin PushAPI v1.0.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    Loaded plugin PushAPI v1.0.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    > reload PushTest
    Unloaded plugin PushTest v0.1.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    Loaded plugin PushTest v0.1.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    [PushTest] Push API is not loaded! http://oxidemod.org/plugins/705/
    Config file:
    Code:
    {
      "Pushalot Auth Token (32 characters)": "",
      "Pushbullet Access Token (34 characters)": "████████*redacted*███████",
      "Pushover App Key (30 characters)": "",
      "Pushover User Key (30 characters)": "",
      "Service Name (Ex. pushover)": "pushbullet"
    }
    Am I forgetting something?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the Loaded() hook instead of Init(); Init is too early. I've updated the example.

9. has the pushbullet API changed ? I get this as a response:

Code:
    [PushAPI] Pushbullet service responded with: {"error":{"code":"invalid_param","type":"invalid_request","message":"The param 'type' has an invalid value.","param":"type","cat":"\u003e:3"},"error_code":"invalid_param"} (400)

10. I changed line 199 of PushAPI from:
    Code:
                var payload = new PushbulletNote { title = title, body = message };
    to

Code:
                var payload = new PushbulletNote { title = title, body = message, type = "note"};
    I think "type" has to be included in all requests so there's probably some other places in the code that need "type" added to the request. For now I'm only using the "note" type. When you have some time can you give this a another look and patch a bit. I can help you test it if you need. Thanks ! :)

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It does, looks like I missed it there when I changed it around a bit. That should be the only place for the note type, did you test it?

12. Yes it work for me.

I meant other areas in the code like line 221
    Code:
    var payload = new PushbulletFile { title = title, body = message, file_url = fileUrl, file_name = fileName, file_type = fileType };
    Would need a
    Code:
    , type = "file"
    and line 188
    Code:
    &type=file
    You'd know better, I'm just spitballing here.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated PushAPI with a new update entry:

14. Loaded Tickets, Loaded PushAPI, created pushbullet account, copy and pasted 34 char key next to the pushbullet "" in the config, added "pushbullet" as the service name, reloaded both of them and i'm still not getting tickets that im sending. what am i missing?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any errors?

16. Nevermind, all of a sudden working now... weird. Thanks anyways :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2017
  17. any way to add another person to receive tickets with this?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right now it's just a single key, but I can probably add options to pass other keys.

19. That would be SO ideal. The plan with this was to make it so my admins can all receive the tickets and close/reply to them so i can know who's helping and compensate them for it or something

20. Hello i seem to be having trouble with this plugin working with Tickets every time i create a ticket or reply to a ticket to test it it says: [PushAPI] Configured push service is not valid. I am using push bullet for my push notifications.
    Thanks