PushAPI

Moved

Total Downloads: 697 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2017

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

Pushover API - API for sending messages via Pushover's mobile notification service

Read more about this resource...

2. Great job on this plugin looks awesome. Please tell me, once I have set the api and user in the plugin and also added the app to the mobile, how do I configure it so that oxide sends me messages from the server to the phone?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need a plugin that supports it. This is just an API for plugins to use. The only plugin supporting it so far is Updater for outdated plugin notifications.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Push API with a new update entry:

Added support for Pushalot service and renamed to Push API

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Added check for empty messages

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Fixed a few little bugs

7. I would love to see a Raid Notification plugin that utilized this .. To send a message to the building owner if their building takes damage or continues to take damage

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. Not sure if it's a silly question, but can i use this "lua" based api from within my c# plugin... does oxide do some magic to let them talk together, and if so.. what would the proper syntax be to include and call the "PushMessage" hook ?

cheers,
    zee

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. Lovely :) thank you....

My C# solution:

Code:
    class FancyNewPlugin : RustPlugin {    [PluginReference] private Plugin PushAPI;    bool pushmsg(string title, string message) {        if (PushAPI == null) return false;
            //title, message, priority, sound
            PushAPI.Call("PushMessage", title, message);
            Puts("Pushed!");
            return true;
        }

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I added an example on the Overview as well. :)

14. trying to use this with Admintickets... I am getting the following console error:
    "SendFailed": "Notification failed to send!",

settings are:
    Code:
    },
      "Pushalot": {
      "AuthToken": ""
      },
      "Pushover": {
      "ApiToken": "secret",
      "UserKey": ""
      },
      "Settings": {
      "Service": "pushover"
      }
    }

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You need the api token and user key. Both are found on your control panel. PS. Don't post these publicly. ;)

16. I changed the letters in the key - don't worry :)

all I see is the "To receive notifications from a Pushover-powered application, service, or website, just supply your user key: " and the email key.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try it in the UserKey setting instead. I need to take a look as to why I have both, as I don't think both are needed (anymore?).

18. way ahead of you :)

I have my key in both spots. yes I am registered with Pushover and have the IOS app and tested it.

19. Would there be any way to use multiple API keys/AuthToken from Pushover/Pushalot.

Say we wanted to create an offline user notification plugin. User's could put in their keys and select the condition to be notified about.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll think about it. That's likely something that would need to be handled by the plugin using it though, with the API key just being passed via the call.