Promocodes

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,347 - First Release: Nov 19, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 25, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Looks like you copied a bit too much. Leave the outter {} standing and only copy the stuff inside.
    Then put a comma in and paste it again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499405963][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The only extra work you most likely have to do is in creating a webpage which sells a random promocode out of a list which you specify. Those codes would match the ones you put into the promocodes config. To then add somebody to a group when redeeming the code, just add the "usergroup add" command in the command section of the config.

2. is there a way to setup via auto email reply where the customer receive the promo code true email and can just hop back into my server and use the code 1 time for example so I do not have to do all the promo-codes manual

3. I don't know of a public "setup" for that. You would have to have that coded for yourself.

4. Im trying to make promocode give players with a code get the permission kits.promo.kit

5. And whats the issue you are facing?

6. still great plugin, still using it with Timed permission together .

ATM im failing a bit to add a log to it Maybe someone could help out :D

7. Hey laser! When do you plan on adding the console commands and making the plugin even more awesome? Just waiting for that :D

8. I want to make promocodes for my server and give permissions with them. Plugin is very easy to use but i have the ides to do something but i cant.
    Example: Everyone have permission signartist.use to use /sil command then next use after 3 minutes.
    I typed promocode in plugin example "RUST3" and then reward its not working properly becuase 1 code can be used 1 time and i wanna for example give signartist.cd (no cooldown check) only for the user who typed the code but 1st time grant user signartist.use and notihng because user not defined (but if user Flammable check steam sevrer group and use code but i set comand grant user Wolf signartis.cd will give perms to wolf instead of flammable who 1st checked group and claimed code) or 2nd time tried this grand group default signartist.cd then worked but this 1 user claimed code granted perms to all users in default group (just all players now own this) I there any kind to add the comand grant and signartist.cd i nspecific way to allow only user claimed code to gain the permission?

9. Hey Laser the plugin has stop working here the the error message

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdRedeem' on plugin 'Promocodes v2.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter+Lexer.Lex (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.Parse (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToTreeFormat (System.String text, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 translations) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToUnity (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Rust.SendChatMessage (.BasePlayer player, System.String name, System.String message, System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Promocodes.SendChatMessage (.BasePlayer player, System.String prefix, System.String msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Promocodes.cmdRedeem (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Promocodes.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

10. Thanks for the information.

11. The plugin loaded it only gave that error when using /redeem

12. Seems the plugin needs an update, loading is ok, redeem stopped working:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdRedeem' on plugin 'Promocodes v2.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter+Lexer.Lex (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.Parse (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToTreeFormat (System.String text, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 translations) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToUnity (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Rust.SendChatMessage (.BasePlayer player, System.String name, System.String message, System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Promocodes.SendChatMessage (.BasePlayer player, System.String prefix, System.String msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Promocodes.cmdRedeem (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Promocodes.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. update plugin plz

14. Same error here... Update

15. LaserHydra updated Promocodes with a new update entry:

16. Can i give players items with the Promocodes?

17. Yes, you can call any commands.

18. can u give me an example for it? Maybe for wood?

19. In rust?

20. Yes please