Promocodes

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,348 - First Release: Nov 19, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 25, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Here are listing that is not valid code, the 5 codes that I generated, the same station in the LOGS and CFG file plugin ... Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? thank you! :)

Screenshot

2. Have you reloaded the plugin after adding the code to the config?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451855746][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Have you reloaded the plugin after adding the code to the config?

3. After generating the codes, and try to redeem the code, I gave reload yes

4. [Oxide] 6:11 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'promocodes. for permission 'promocode.generate' (by plugin 'Promocodes')
    I'm having this error, not sure why.

5. It says why. Its also just a warning which you can ignore for now. Thanks for telling me of it though. It will be gone with the next update fo the plugin.

6. Sorry, im just way to lazy after using GUIShop witch is filled with errors and i get annoyed from it. i use someones Dev version but still dosent work correctly.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451928135][/DOUBLEPOST][Oxide] 6:22 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdPromocode' on plugin 'Promocodes v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 6:22 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Promocodes.RedeemCode (.BasePlayer player, System.String code) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Promocodes.cmdPromocode (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Promocodes.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Another error.

7. I'll look into it.

8. I still can not make it work here .. :(

9. yea. As seen above the error seems to be the problem. I'll see what is causing it.

10. Can you make this where it adds someone to a group instead of giving them a permission since alot of plugins are moving towards groups instead of permissions.

11. I do not see a reason why plugins should be using groups now. Permissions are meant to be used for that. Also I will try to improve thihs and add a lot more features to it. I have some ideas in my mind.

12. okay, well see i use a group for vip and the they've now converted betterchat and some other plugins to using groups instead of permissions, I just felt like since my vip package includes multiple things in one group called VIP and i'd like to do codes for the group. I mean if its not possible its cool, it'd just be helpful haha

13. "Rust ReQ" a Thank you for answer.
    Question,
    1. How do you give a Kit in the?

2. Description can not understand. after issuing the code, give the "vip(Permission)"?

REQUEST
    1. Can perform individually? and It is run command type?
     1234-5678-9012 -> aire.toplayer "testplayer"
     9876-5432-1098 -> give "testplayer" "cloth" 10000

14. When will this be fixed? <3

15. LaserHydra updated Promocodes with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1455642265][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Its in now!

16. Can we chain multiple commands together ?

17. currently not. What would you like to do?

18. I'd like to execute multiple commands for each promocode redeemed

So could you change "command" to "commands" and make the config have a delimiter like:

Code:
    "commands": "aire.toplayer "testplayer"|give "testplayer" "cloth" 10000"
    Requests:
    • Add promo code "groups" - Different groups of codes execute different groups of commands
    • ability to execute multiple commands ( see above )

19. You can have different promocode groups. Just copy the default one and seperate them with a comma. Multiple commands are on the list.

20. is it possible to add more than one promocode blocks so we can set different console commands for each different promocode blocks.