1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Changing the loot would be modifying a game mechanic, that isn't an admin tool.

2. Yea, right Wulf, but what about raidtracker, VPN Block IP Logger and stuff like this? Also is Sign Artist considered as changing gameplay?!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Anything that changes the gameplay either physically or visually would not be considered an admin tool. Basically, if the player's aren't having a "vanilla" experience, it wouldn't be considered an admin tool.

4. Sorry to bring back the topic, but is the Rust Live Map & Map Generator live map plugin considered admin tool or gameplay changing ? It's the only one i have right now and wondering if i can switch the server to community or not.

Thanks.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A live map would to be allowed.

6. I have a question. It can be abused and looks stupid but for example if your server is in community and have installed for example enchant tools or quick smelt -> they are not allowed, but if you use them only for admins. They do not affect others and basicly they became admin tools. I know its dumb but just asking about opinion :D