1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Facepunch allows admin tools only under the Community section, nothing more.

2. Thnaks, but where i can Install it?

2nd Question: which Admin-Tool could you recommend ?

3. I have same question: Facepunch allow admin tools, but what tools are they. Searching for cusotm anticheat, and stuff to detect hackers, but nothing found. Vanish and Raid tracker are ok in commiunity?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's something you'd need to ask Facepunch to clarify, but essentially anything that doesn't visual change anything or modify game mechanics or gameplay.

5. The Question with the Plugins is resolved, but the INSTALL Question not.

So, WHERE I have to install the Plugins if, iam using a Community Server?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The same place as if it was modded; the oxide/plugins folder.

7. Moment... if iam installing OXIDE, the Server will be listed as MODDED not CommunityServer...

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.config.json > Modded: false

9. Thank you very much!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518890402][/DOUBLEPOST]If there is an Plugin, which Facepuch not approved, what will happend?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the server is reported and Facepunch decides to, it could get blacklisted.

11. and then? What should be happend? Moved to Modder or Shut Down?

12. I think IP is blacklisted. But you probalby host form host provider services example EU frankfurt and you have to rent new server or change ip. I think its somethign like this (not 100% sure)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That IP would be blocked from showing on any Rust client, so anyone sharing that IP would also be blocked.

14. If you change IP!? No problem?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I would not encourage abusing it, just setting yourself up for a permanent ban.

16. I know that its not good to abuse it but permanent ban means? Steam Profile ban?

17. Will they contact you before this?

Lets say you wanna make a vanilla server but it's only x2. That wouldnt modify game mechanics or gameplay I guess. But if you give players attack choppers well that does affect gameplay. It seems like a bit of a vague policy they have there. Maybe there is a list of allowed plugins that would make more sense. Dont want everyone on my hosting provider blacklisted