PlayerDatabase

Big database with light weight way to save it to prevent lag

Total Downloads: 2,478 - First Release: May 30, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 11, 2017

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Nice, MySql support!

It would be nice to have an option in the config to select the table yourself, since some people have multiple servers and don't want a new database for everything :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476057994][/DOUBLEPOST]And a "first join" and "last connect" entry in the db would also be nice for future reference on a website or such :p

2. player informations should give you the entries for "first join" and "last connect"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476099803][/DOUBLEPOST]Player Informations | Oxide

3. Yeah but as far as I know it's not pushed to MySql....?

4. yes it should if you use mysql on this plugin

5. Hmmmm, didn't say anything then. Let me check that ;) Thanks

6. Hi can you add ResourceId? for the updater plugin! Thanks!

7. I am in love with this plugin, it is so helpful! But I have some ideas, I am not that knowable with coding or any of that but I have it connected with My SQL and I was wondering if it would be possible to show the users Auth Level on the server, XP for rust and if you have plugins like Economics it could show their money and things like that! It would make life so easy?

8. it would be very easy to do that.
    Economics could easily implement that inside itself.
    As for auth level and xp i don't see in what plugin it could go, and would probably need to be a private plugin unless i make a complementary plugins for rust or add it inside players informations.

9. Oh ok, how would I do the Economics?

10. rust and oxide update, bug repot:
    Code:
    [11/11/2016 06:03:00] [Oxide] 06:02 [Error] Error while compiling PlayerDatabase.cs(501,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Ext' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Reneb: Namespace changed, Oxide.Core instead of Oxide.Ext for the database extensions. You shouldn't need to reference them directly though, Oxide.Core.Database should be all that is necessary. Quickfix, untested beyond compiling:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  12. Reneb updated PlayerDatabase with a new update entry:

13. (16:34:25) | [Oxide] 16:32 [Error] MySql command callback raised an exception (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (16:34:25) | [Oxide] 16:32 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerDatabase+<LoadPlayerSQL>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.MySql.Libraries.MySql+MySqlQuery+<Handle>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Is this resulting from PlayerDatabase? The plugin was compiled correctly.

14. this is resulting from the mysql
    most likely it's not a correct mysql database (wrong address, user, pass, etc)
    If you didnt want to use mysql, just deactivate it in the configs.

15. I definitely want to use MySQL, it was working properly without errors before the update/patch, is there someway I could fix it?

Enhanced Ban System's Kicks/Bans seem to be working okay (and stored properly in MySQL).
    I just checked, new players are being stored properly in the MySQL database as well: within PlayerDatabase.

I don't quite understand what the error message is a result from.

16. maybe one of the player is corrupted

17. Is that error message negligible, could I just simply choose to ignore it? It's not incredibly frequent, only about every ~20 minutes or so.
    Can there also be a way somehow I could track down which data entry is causing the error or corruption?

18. Reneb updated PlayerDatabase with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1479483003][/DOUBLEPOST]
    this should help you show you what user has a corrupted data

19. [Oxide] 4:58 PM [Error] PlayerDatabase plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 4:58 PM [Error] PlayerDatabase.cs(235,126): error CS1501: No overload for method `Query' takes `2' arguments
    Current Time: 15.03779

20. You are running a old version please use the latest