PlayerDatabase

Big database with light weight way to save it to prevent lag

Total Downloads: 2,478 - First Release: May 30, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 11, 2017

5/5, 8 likes
  1. oxide/data

it's the only file that it creates. I tried both methods of manually creating the playerdatabase folder and letting it create it itself (I noticed with last version it created it by itself)

2. I was being a noob XD didn't totally understand how SQ works now I do. I feel like the default config used to be files mode though possibly. I don't recall ever having to change a setting to make it work in files mode. That being said now that I know about SQLite I will be using that format

3. aha good to know ^^

4. Just ran across this error while running this in Rust (which may mean issues else where?)

Code:
    (19:12:15) | [Oxide] 02:12 [Error] MySql handle raised an exception (MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 's Fleshlight"',`ip` = '"73.133.78.6"',`steamid` = '"76561198008861038"',`IPs` = ' at line 1)
    Basically the Users name was "PaPa's Fleshlight" the error was caught due to the mishandling of the _'_ comma, anyway to add something to work around that if it occurs?

5. ah ok i see.

6. There didn't seem to be an identifier but I think this is an error related to this plugin since it's my only SQLite plugin. I get this after the most recent Hurtworld update and Oxide update.

11:05 PM [Error] Sqlite handle raised an exception (SQLiteException: SQL logic error or missing database
    near "s": syntax error)
    11:05 PM [Debug] at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection cnn, System.String strSql, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, System.String& strRemain) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Reneb updated PlayerDatabase with a new update entry:

8. I'll test out update tonight when im home! Thanks for getting it looked at so quickly!

9. (19:16:23) | [Oxide] 7:13 PM [Error] Sqlite handle raised an exception (SQLiteException: SQL logic error or missing database

near "ll": syntax error)

(19:16:23) | [Oxide] 7:13 PM [Debug] at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection cnn, System.String strSql, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, System.String& strRemain) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(19:16:23) | [Oxide] 7:13 PM [Error] Sqlite handle raised an exception (SQLiteException: SQL logic error or missing database

near "ll": syntax error)

(19:16:23) | [Oxide] 7:13 PM [Debug] at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection cnn, System.String strSql, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, System.String& strRemain) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. hmmmi don't really understand why it would do that
    probably the name of the player that is making the data crash
    i'll try to find a fix.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1475768416][/DOUBLEPOST]
    you used the latest version right?

11. Reneb updated PlayerDatabase with a new update entry:

12. where i must paste config about sql informations, i create file playerdatabase.db in /oxide/data, plugin create new clear files in playerdatabase folder ;c
    I dont have players informations in sql base

13. sql is a mysql database, you need it to use it.

sqlite is the playerdatabase.db file. You dont need to create it as it creates itself

14. ok, i use mysql in my server, where i must paste
    Code:
    {
      "Data Type : 0 (Files) or 1 (SQLite) or 2 (MySQL)": 2,
      "MySQL - Database Name": "rust",
      "MySQL - Host": "localhost",
      "MySQL - Password": "toor",
      "MySQL - Port": 3306,
      "MySQL - Username": "root",
      "SQLite - Database Name": "playerdatabase.db"
    }

with my settings? Where i must paste it

15. SQLite:
    "SQLite - Database Name": "playerdatabase.db"

Mysql:
    "MySQL - Database Name": "rust",
    "MySQL - Host": "localhost",
    "MySQL - Password": "toor",
    "MySQL - Port": 3306,
    "MySQL - Username": "root",

if you don't know how to set those mysql settings, don't use it

16. I know how use it..
    I dont know where location i must paste this in hurtworld.
    For something config?

17. you always place the plugins inside oxide/plugins, and configs auto generate in oxide/configs

18. i know, plugin work, but just plugin not auto generate config in oxide/configs
    So i must add playerdatabase.json manually?

19. RSG

RSG

work perfect

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016
  20. that same