Player Manager

GUI-based player manager

Total Downloads: 6,768 - First Release: Dec 19, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 23 likes
  1. why can a group i give permission to the kick and ban and gui can use teleport when i didnt give permission

2. console command for /playermanager ? so i can bind it plz

3. when typing /playermanager "Sleepers" it kicks me out my server? Any suggestions?

4. needs an update so we can tp to sleepers

5. i use /playermanager and go to the sleeper tab and tp to them no hitches ? so what are you doing wrong dude ?

6. just wont tp me to the sleeper

7. are you flying ? i have noticed that i cant fly and tp with playermanager i have to stand on the ground to tp and u need those extra plugins for it to (player informations i think) tp u

8. bind o chat.say "/playermanager" - "O" button to open the menu faster!
    (in console)

9. At the request of several of my players, I added Lusty Map. However, when I pull up the UI for playermanager anything that over laps the lusty map UI is not clickable. So, I can't use it for the first 5 or 6 people on the list. Is there any way to fix this?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456756618][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind...I figured it out! Sorry!

10. Hi all. Help me please. Yesterday i reboot my internet modem when the server was started. (it was locally). there are was 2 players on the server. after that they are entered the server, but one of them became a new character, because him client, or my server has changed him steam id. He has a nickname same as him original character, but it was new character. after that he left server and restart him client, and enjoy to server in the old original character. So my question - what it was? Now i had 2 different players with this problem and i dont know what to to. Help me please, or give a link to forum with this problem. Thank you all very mush!
    P.S. Crazy english. I know. Sorry ))

11. is this plugin still being further developed?

12. gething RPC Error: addui when clicking on sleepers
    fix?

13. gething RPC Error: addui when clicking on sleepers
    fix?

14. Id need to add this chat command (and others like it) to the external commands list:

/bounty add

Problem is that I cant get it to say the whole command, because can`t put any quotes to the chat command...
    `` don`t work, so is there another way and if not, can this be fixed?
    Could use this as a chat command gui with this fix...

examples:
    "cmd": "chat.say /bounty add {steamid}" (Says only "/bounty" ingame)
    "cmd":"chat.say "/bounty add" {steamid}" (produces a config error because double quotes)
    "cmd":"chat.say" ``/bounty add`` {steamid}" (says ``/bounty)

15. is this no longer being updated?

16. got the same ask
    This Plugin got a huge potential

17. please for god sake update this plugin, i really use this for teleport to players, cant use default teleport with difficult player names

18. Same as above, getting RPC Error: addui when trying to search through all players and clicking sleepers.
    Seems like Reneb isn't here anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  19. sleepers is bugged again :s

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2016