Solved Plane crash

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Exion, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Thing is that One In The Chamber is not an original idea... it's inspired from other games. I also made a private One in The Chamber plugin over 18 months ago. Something like that probably has 5-6 different versions out there. However the plane crash plugin is an original idea and to copy it is exactly what is wrong with the community lately, not enough original ideas and thousands of very similar modded servers. I've had a few of my private plugins and ideas copied the last couple of years and it is infuriating.

2. nice work rusty

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2016
  3. Plugins was created by @k1lly0u

4. I realize that but rusty owns it this mod was very easy to make anyway if you don't believe me you can join my server 420 gaming

5. Be right there.

6. You're not even a good shill.

P.S.: Does this thread have any point of existing (or being unlocked) anymore?

7. Yours uses a better particle for the smoke I had to use what I can find but I just wanted to try to see if I could make this similar I have no plans to share the knowledge of how to do this with anyone this was just a copy of your

8. That aint right bro. Be original. Not a copy. Wulf ffs..close this thread.

9. well its not about being original heck anyone could make this plugin,he obviously tried and got somewhere. so i dont see why you get so upset when so many people love the plugin you created and just want to be able to use it.. but hey if i ever found a way to make a super similar plugin like yours with the same idea.. i would and i would share it because its an interesting concept for the game.

10. It's been said before; people have the *right* to copy the plugin. Does that make it morally correct? No, not really.

I also think most would disagree with you saying "anyone could make this plugin", that's obviously not true and you know it.

11. Hahahahaha "anyone could make this plugin" but then continues to say " if i ever found a way to make a super similar plugin"

Just shutup , you're what makes me ashamed to be in this community sometimes.

12. Red, you dont make much sense and shady its just a bunch of code in a file, if people wanted to make a plugin similar to it then whatever why cant people just say it was inspired by the original copy.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Locking the thread as this is going way beyond the actual request. Please realize that some plugins are private for a reason, and that it's easy to step on toes when you try to copy that. There's also no point in bragging about how you "copied" it, no reason to call others names, nor is there any justification for attacking or criticizing someone for wanting it as well. If the original author and owner of the plugin are willing to contribute it, then great, otherwise it's something that should be handled privately to avoid continued issues. This is not a community for drama or mudslinging, so please don't make it one.